Toneking’s First Grow In Soil 2020: Multiple Hybrids

Last Friday was 4 weeks since I flipped the lights to 12/12, so today marks 30 days, or almost half way. These girls broke soil Dec 5th and 6th, so just shy of 90 days above ground.
It’s definitely getting sticky in the tent, and the aroma just waifts out when I unzip it.
Still watering every three or four days, approximately a gallon for each lovely lady. I’ve been clearing out a little undergrowth every feeding, and added FF Tiger Bloom to my Advanced Nutrients trio. The Alaskan Purple is trying to catch the leader of the pack (an Amnesia), both are building some big buds in comparison to the other four. All six are doing well - I’m more than pleased with my results so far in a first attempt by a stone cold rookie
I look in on them every day, so the changes appear very gradual to me, but looking back in this thread at the weekly differences really makes me realize the progress being made.

5 weeks since flip. The Amnesia has a minty skunky nose. Buds thickening, pistils turning brown and tan everywhere but the White Widow - hers are all white and I understand completely how the strain got it’s name.
The tent is very full. I’m thinking four plants are enough for a tent this size. The scrog and four sounds like the plan for grow #2.
It’s amazing how the flowers just sort of...osmose into buds, which sort of...osmose into colas.

Flushed the two that got the megadose. Plain water for the other four. It’s getting increasingly more difficult to wrangle the two big ones in and out of the tent.
The Alaskan Purple and one Amnesia continue to lead the pack. I should include a lighter or something for size reference in the next pictures. Big sticky fragrant colas developing on both plants.

Back
Top Bottom