Tonks' Grow#2 - MSNL Autos Lemon OG - Caramelicious & White LSD

Cheers! I'm keen to do a real big defol but I've got 3 more days of an 8 day work stretch. Will have to wait til the weekend. Bit worried about taking too much off though!

Omg these brownies are great. And the smell really wasn't THAT bad when making the butter, smelled kinda like cinnamon :p

Don't worry about taking too much off, you can take just about everything but the top node or two and they will be fine.

I only ate brownies one time that were made with cannabis. Those things were slow to hit but when they did it was "goodnight, see you next week!"

Don't worry about taking too much off, you can take just about everything but the top node or two and they will be fine.

Haha that pretty much sums them up! Tasty night-night diabetes. :D

Oh good to know. I'll go crazy then! Bunny will be happy, he goes apeshit over those leave :D

October 7 Update

Hey hey! It's been a bit of a rollercoaster the last week and a half. Just when I got the temps stable, straya struck again with her ridiculous weather and decided the humidity should go up to 80% for a week. Cause reasons. IT NEVER EVEN BLOODY RAINED. I spent my days off scouring the stores for a dehumidifier but apparently noone sells them. Bunnings will be getting a strongly worded email. :geek: So I ordered one off ebay, still waiting for it to rock up. But of course now that I'm expecting it on Monday, the humidity dropped back down today to about 50%. But that's cool, I'd like to keep it around 40 so it will still be useful.

I added PK Heavy to the feedings for my older girls the start of this week, fed it to them for 4 days. I was just guessing - the instructions are based on reservoir feeding and said to add it once, not feeding more than a week. Since I hand feed I figured 4 days sounds about right? Seemed to go ok!

Inara got a bit of tip burn 2 weeks ago but since then she's just stayed healthy and green. Not really any weight to her yet, but some lovely flowers. :)

Inara - Auto Lemon OG 54 Days From Seed
Inara_Day_54_d.jpg

Inara_Day_54_c.jpg

Inara_Day_54_b.jpg

Inara_Day_54_a.jpg

River has been having some lock-out issues, showing signs of cal and mag deficiencies even thought I feed CalMag all throughout the grow. I've given her a couple flushes, isn't getting worse! Just looks a bit shitty now :p But she's still my favourite, starting to get some good weight on her and smells great!

River - White LSD Auto 54 Days From Seed
River_Day_54_a.jpg

River_Day_54_b.jpg

River_Day_54_c.jpg

And last we have little Kaylee. She's grown heaps in the last few days, and got some nice flowering starting. Legit no idea how people fit like 6 plants in a space this size, next time I think I'll stick to 2, it's crowded in there!

Kaylee - Auto Caramelicious 42 Days From Seed

Kaylee_Day_42_c.jpg

Kaylee_Day_42_b.jpg

Kaylee_Day_42_a.jpg

So that's where we're at! I'm only going to flush these ones for a week - I did two weeks last time and I think they just starved. And I did some more reading and coco only needs a week to flush so that all makes sense. I think River should be ready to flush in a weeks time, when she hits 9 weeks from seed. Haven't started checking trichomes yet though. Inara will probably take 11 weeks, but we shall see. :)

Cheers mate! Me too :D She's so frosty.

I enjoy having the really different strains at once, it's kinda fun that they all respond differently. :p

Definitely. I will generally try to grow different strains. I think the only time I would grow only one strain is if I was pheno/mother or father hunting. I have 4 strains going and will be doing 4 new strains after this one finishes.

1 November Update

Gosh I've been lazy updating this. This week I have an excuse but the rest of the time I've just been getting stoned instead. Woop woop.

So I harvested River last week!! Hooray. More details will be below. But the day after the harvest, I tripped on the driveway and went down hard on my ankle. Thought it was a bad sprain but turns out I broke it. Go Tonks. So it's a bit tough at the moment but still managing to look after my girls.

Anyway let's get into it!

Kaylee - Auto Caramelicious (currently day 66)
From the runt of the litter, this girl has gone mental! Full beast mode. I gave her half the tent as the other two were quite comfortable side by side, and Kaylee just decided to take up alllllll the space. She's started getting a little deficiency. Not entirely sure which is is... last week she was going really pale green so I increased the nutes slightly. Then she got tip burn, and the rusty bits started to creep in on the edges of the leaves. Bit confusing! I've been flushing her once a week for the last 3 to try to and avoid this but not sure what the problem is. Apart from that she's going great, starting to fatten up nicely. :D

Day 57
Kaylee_Day_57_a.jpg

Day 59
Kaylee_Day_59_d.jpg

Day 66
Kaylee_Day_66_a.jpg

Kaylee_Day_66_e.jpg
Kaylee_Day_66_f.jpg
Kaylee_Day_66_i.jpg
Kaylee_Day_66_d.jpg

Inara - Auto Lemon OG (currently day 78)
She doesn't photograph well this one, mainly cause I let her get scorched way back and she's looked pretty shonky ever since. But she smells pungent as hell now! She's fattened up well, and I've started her flush. Should be good to harvest in 6 days.

Day 71
Inara_Day_71_a.jpg

Day 78
Inara_Day_78_a.jpg
Inara_Day_78_b.jpg

River - Auto White LSD (Harvested Day 70-72)

She's totally been my fave :p Many pics of the harvest! I dried her over 5 days, and she's curing now. Total dry weight was 4.2 ounces so pretty stoked with her. Every bud is sticky and sparkly. Not entirely sure on the smoke since I'm taking an interesting cocktail of painkillers for my ankle (fuck yes endone, gotta be some perks to a broken bone) but I believe it's a nice kinda feel-good headstone then a bit of a knockout narcotic finish. Will know more after the cure!

Day 64
River_Day_63.jpg

River_Day_64_d.jpg

Day 67
River_Day_67_b.jpg
River_Day_67_c.jpg
River_Day_70_g.jpg
River_Day_70_a.jpg

River_Harvest_b.jpg
River_Harvest_g.jpg
River_Harvest_l.jpg
River_Harvest_o.jpg
River_harvest_f.jpg
River_Harvest_m.jpg
River_Harvest_h.jpg
River_Harvest_i.jpg
River_Harvest_n.jpg

Tonks Out ;)

Well the LSD and the Lemon OG both took really well to being topped, didn't slow them at all. Both of those got scorched when we had a heatwave hence the dodgy leaves but apart from that they were pretty easy. The Lemon needs a LOOOOT of de-fol, she's dense as hell. I didn't keep on top of it like I should have. LSD was a quick finisher.

The Caramel still has a couple weeks to go, she was a slow starter but got massive late in the flowering stretch. Really good internodal spacing so you don't have to do a lot of training to get the light to penetrate. But if I ran her again I'd probably cut off some of the lower branches cause she's a bit ridiculous. I have no idea what's going on with one half of her cause I can't see over the top (short ppl problems) and the big booty on my ankle means I can't get in the tent. I'd send my bf in to check it out but he's 6ft2 and tends to knock shit over :p

Lemon OG Harvest

Yo yo,

Tragedy struck in the form of mold! I kinda knew it would happen to this one, she's so dense and I've been struggling with the humidity for ages. She was actually gonna make it unscathed, then we had power out for a whole day for maintenance. So no fans, no dehumidifier, and it was 82% RH in the tent. Actually surprised it wasn't worse.

Inara_Day_75_Mould_a.jpg

Inara_Day_75_Mould_b.jpg

Luckily it was just the one cola! I went through every bud super carefully during the trimming, checking with an LED torch and stuff, couldn't find any evidence of further mould. So I tossed that cola and carried on. :D

Inara_Day_78_a1.jpg

Inara_Day_78_b1.jpg

Inara_Day_83_d.jpg

So the cure is well underway and the dry weights are in. 204gm, my best harvest yet, even without the mould cola!

Inara_Harvest_e.jpg

Inara_Harvest_1.jpg

Inara_Harvest_2.jpg

I'm having trouble putting together a smoke report for this lass cause I keep smoking the White LSD. That shit is powerful! And on top of the broken ankle I had gastro the whole last week and couldn't eat or smoke. Comedy is watching a bitch dash to the loo on crutches. But according to my bf it's a nice cerebral high, relaxing but happy, not too strong to get shit done.

I was planning to harvest the caramel in a couple days but she just isn't done yet, will flush her from Tuesday.

How do you like that LSD strain? I have it on my short list for perpetual. Well mine isn't the White LSD, its just regular LSD. I hear its a trippy strain.

Congrats on the dry weight....thats an awesome harvest! Well done!

Ok so the grow is finally finished!! The Caramelicous took like 3 weeks to trim, was an absolute bitch. Lost my three biggest colas to mould, but again was expecting that. This just isn't the best weather for flowering :(

Good news is she was uuuuge anyway!! Total dry weight from the salvageable bud was 299 grams.

Now I have way too much weed lol. Here are the totals, all rounded down a wee bit:

White LSD Auto: 4.2oz
Auto Lemon OG: 7.1oz
Auto Caramelicous: 10.5oz

Total Weight: 21.8oz
If I'm doing this right, that's 515gm per square metre. And roughly 1gm per watt.

Pretty happy with those numbers for my second grow :D Grow #3 is well on the way, got four girls all Mephistos on day 33, 33, 32, and 12.

Tonks' Grow#2 - MSNL Autos Lemon OG - Caramelicious & White LSD

Ok so the grow is finally finished!! The Caramelicous took like 3 weeks to trim, was an absolute bitch. Lost my three biggest colas to mould, but again was expecting that. This just isn't the best weather for flowering :(

Good news is she was uuuuge anyway!! Total dry weight from the salvageable bud was 299 grams.

Now I have way too much weed lol. Here are the totals, all rounded down a wee bit:

White LSD Auto: 4.2oz
Auto Lemon OG: 7.1oz
Auto Caramelicous: 10.5oz

Total Weight: 21.8oz
If I'm doing this right, that's 515gm per square metre. And roughly 1gm per watt.

Pretty happy with those numbers for my second grow :D Grow #3 is well on the way, got four girls all Mephistos on day 33, 33, 32, and 12.

Damn you crushed it! I can only hope to get a harvest like this. Definitely getting a HPS light now. Nice grow .

Back
Top Bottom