Tons of white hairs - No buds

I've found that what you're referring to is called Quebec Gold AKA M-39

Here's some info I found:

M-39
Super Sativa Seed Cub (SSSC)

Released in bean form years ago by one of the oldest seed banks in Holland (now long defunct), the M-39 was touted as a production plant extraordinaire from the very beginning. Heavyweight indica-dominant genetics and true ease of growth made this hardy strain a staple for Canadian growers from Quebec to Ontario and beyond.

M-39 clones easily, grows incredibly quickly and with good branching, and finishes with an easy-to-trim profile – all traits that appeal to Canadian cash-croppers from coast to coast. Discreet, low to the ground and fast to finish, M-39 also grows perfectly through the shorter seasons and harsher conditions of northern territories.

But beware of imitations! The buds known as “Beasters” are often poorly grown-out versions of M-39 or even pretenders mislabeled as M-39. The real deal has that old-school flavor and clean high familiar to growers and tokers of a certain age.

Lineage: Skunk #1 x Northern Lights #5 (a.k.a. Basic #5)
Flowering time: 8 weeks

Not sure what strain you have. It looks lanky like a sativa but the leaves are wide like and indica. Once the white hairs start to whither and turn orange or brown, the calyxes will swell into false seeds pods and will provide your buds some body.

Exactly what i'm going through right now, i thought the same just like you, that there was a problem. Now that the hairs are turning they are really starting to put on weight and fill in. I started a journal i'll be updating today, you're more then welcome to check it out i'm 7 weeks of flowering and just now having hairs turn so just be patient, they are looking good. :high-five:

yeah you right on the verge of holy hugeness,, with in a week your going be shit and i though i was ready to harvest and see 4 weeks more in growing .. i was in the same boat 4 months of growing total and i got little bbs everywhere ,, then like over night it was huge and got biggger and bigger.. i found i was seeing 1/4 inch bigger each day.,,, get them so music up beat stuff,,, cuz we all know bitches love music,, on a side not i was seeing more groth with muisc .. music been out a week and i seen less growth

Hello "Rusty" i believe the hairs will stay around till the end and more than likely will turn color or maybe stay same just washed out looking at harvest time depending on strain. I had some ak-47 outdoor last year that would not turn color so maybe 2 day before i harvest started to turn color. there may be some other name for it I just do not know what it is called when it does this. Above sounds like sound science too me.

Nice. I just gotta wait it out .. My ph was a little off so tonight watering ill make it rite . ;) . Oh ya that's a good question, how often should I b watering ? I just check the soil and when it's kinda dry and the pot is not as heavy I water . .. About every 3 days. I am using 3 galon pots .

what bud grant said!!!
here is ONE of my mother WhiteRhino's...2 weeks out from harvest....
when the "pistles" or "hairs" start turning color...WATCH THOSE TRICHNOMES!!!!
as the pistle turn and shrivle...those wonderful fake seed puds start poppin!
Try adding a PK boost...i am full hydro...and use hydroplex... a 0-10-6
ph 6ish!
heres my girl!
rhino34.JPG

rhino22.JPG

rhino12.JPG

i am hoping to get 4-5 ounces...i use a "micro farming' technique (similar to SCROG...without the screen!)
CHEERS

That Plant got smoked more than 2 years ago.

V:bongrip:

Really need to put a lock on old posts, so stoners don't gravedig old threads, trying to help out.:lot-o-toke::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom