Too dry!

zipit

Please help anyone at all!! I chopped my plant down five days ago and it's been drying since. The issue is as the title states. My buds are crispy dried and it's absolutely devastating. Does anyone have a tested method of restoring moisture to my buds? They were looking so nice too. Please any help would be absolutely appreciated.
Thanks everyone

Please help anyone at all!! I chopped my plant down five days ago and it's been drying since. The issue is as the title states. My buds are crispy dried and it's absolutely devastating. Does anyone have a tested method of restoring moisture to my buds? They were looking so nice too. Please any help would be absolutely appreciated.
Thanks everyone

Are they currently hanging? If so you could try and put a humidifier in there to help moisten them back up. But just watch for mold if you go that route. Other than that maybe someone else has a better idea. Good Luck my friend!!

Put your buds in a big mason jar or a Rubbermaid container with a fresh cut leaf . Leave for a day or 2 rotating the jar every once in awhile

You can also use a moistened paper towel. Basically anything that will wick moisture out into the atmosphere and allow the dried flowers to absorb it.

I have run into the exact same issue. My very first harvest and I have two extremes. On one hand, one plant is extremely brittle, the buds have no density and they are extremely airy. And on the other end of the spectrum, the other plant, I think I cut too soon because they smell like freshly cut wet grass.
I will be trying the bread method for the dry buds. Can anything be done for the buds that are way too wet?

Back
Top Bottom