Too hot

First of all thanks to all for the ideas and information, I have a bit of an update
First thing is I changed my lighting, I now have 2 900 w plus 1 600w phlizon LED. Lights , so much better for temps it sits at 77 degrees and 45% humidity lights on, very happy so are the girls
Still have heater for night set at 75 degrees only because it cold here in Toronto.
Pictures are coming later today after trim and feed, but there budding now

Nice! Thats 436w from the wall! We need pics and a journal, must know outcome! ;) It gets cold here too in north MI, just keep it in mind when you start to calculate cost for energy to production. I'm a bit obsessed with that too right now, I have a app from my electric company that tells me how much energy I use every day, so I can see to the penny how my costs changes running different things. It's pretty dang cool to be able to see how my operation affects the overall household cost!

I like all the light they can handle in flower. 83 isn't super hot so you may be ok.
I have to agree with Pennywise. I think you’ll have no issues at 83 degrees. I’ve run temps quite a bit higher (85-90) and still made out with great yields and quality. Some of us growers get so over focused on perfecting our environment that we lose the opportunity to relax with “good enough”. Best of luck with your grow!

I just made a new grow room it’s 7’ x 3 1/2 x 7’ high, I have 2 vivosun inline and filters, one for exhaust in the tent and one for intake air outside going to my lights. My lights are 1 600w HPS and 1 philson 600 w led. I have 2 6” fans blowing, and a heater for night time. I have the heater set at 77 degrees, everything works fine but my day temps ar flirting in around 83 and I can’t seem to get it down, any suggestions welcome...
I’m adding pics that are pretty self explanatory
I’m growing 3 Cinderella 99 there the big gals , 1 sour lush, 2 northern lights and 2 white widow all in bloom
I have changed my light set up to 3 - 900 watt phlizon led lights daisy chained and my temps are perfect for the fourth grow I would like to add 1 more 900 watt to the chain but I’m not quite sure if it’s possible ( safety wise) any imput on it would be appreciated. Sorry about the blog but I can’t find the time to follow through to the end, will try again in 2020

"Most modern residential circuits are 15 or 20 amps, so we're looking at a max load of either (15A x 120V =) 1800 watts or (20A x 120V =) 2400 watts before the breaker trips."

I think it would be fine I'm pulling more than that off a powerstrip with no problems...you're actually only adding 220w to 660w so you're still way under what your breaker can handle....I don't think it would be a issue.

I’m gonna give it a try , I think I would be able to tell if it’s gonna work within the first 1/2 hour or so, if not I will build another grow room, wi win all around. Thanks for your input.

I’m gonna give it a try , I think I would be able to tell if it’s gonna work within the first 1/2 hour or so, if not I will build another grow room, wi win all around. Thanks for your r from input.
My intake air for the hps is from outside and exhausted outside. It’s a 1000 watt mh/hps temps were 78 degrees during the winter in my 5’x5’ grow tent . @MrSauga is in Toronto using hps check out his grows .
I like that growroom keep up the good work !

I have changed my light set up to 3 - 900 watt phlizon led lights daisy chained and my temps are perfect for the fourth grow I would like to add 1 more 900 watt to the chain but I’m not quite sure if it’s possible ( safety wise) any imput on it would be appreciated. Sorry about the blog but I can’t find the time to follow through to the end, will try again in 2020
My intake air for the hps is from outside and exhausted outside. It’s a 1000 watt mh/hps temps were 78 degrees during the winter in my 5’x5’ grow tent . @MrSauga is in Toronto using hps check out his grows .
I like that growroom keep up the good work !
Is he still using the HPS on top of the 3x900w LED's?
Temps are fine as long as your RH is in check. Use the VPD chart below.

Is he still using the HPS on top of the 3x900w LED's?
Temps are fine as long as your RH is in check. Use the VPD chart below.

Not using the HPS in this tent just the 3 900 watt led’s picks to come

OK, so like Pbass said the total watts are fine based at Phlizon's 220w draw/900w fixture. 4x220=880W with a few amps to go on a 15 amp circuit. The higher temps are not an issue as long as you can try and maintain the RH in the correct zone.

3 are 9 pound hammer and 1 Hawaiian kush

Attachments

• 20E28791-F5F4-410E-9C2F-1A6CD54ABA99.jpeg
    20E28791-F5F4-410E-9C2F-1A6CD54ABA99.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 194
  • 19A8CDB9-77F7-40DD-A59F-689FA7123EE5.jpeg
    19A8CDB9-77F7-40DD-A59F-689FA7123EE5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 197
  • 43CEC631-53FA-4720-B1D6-AA3A6243FC79.jpeg
    43CEC631-53FA-4720-B1D6-AA3A6243FC79.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 182