Too many nutrients?

Urhighness88

What's up guys. So I got a hand full of seedlings tha are about 2 weeks old for the oldest And 5 clones and had those for about 4 days. I have got a few nutrients and jus curious if I'm going over bored or if Im on the right track. So here it is I am using fox farm ocean farm soil with earth juice sea blast line. I also got the Humic acid/cal-mag mix also earth juice. General organic bio root, mycorrhizae and botanicares molasses. You can check out my journal for the few pictures of the seedlings. Any and all help greatly appreciated.

Re: To many nutrients?

when I use Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil...I don't add anything except vitamins and micronutrients for at least 3 or 4 weeks because the FFOF soil is loaded and pretty hot for nutrients. Usually I wait for the first serrated leaves to appear then I start hitting them with the fert's

:morenutes:

Re: To many nutrients?

Ok...you first sprout the Cotyledon leaves the two little round ones...then you sprout the two serrated leaves that are kinda round still...but then the leaves start coming in with more and more fingers per say to them... I think the first set has like three little fingers ...I start using nutes then @ 1/4 strength though...always give them a taste and see what they like and can handle... patience is at the utmost when you start growing... under feed rather than over feed...till you get your feet wet...good luck

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom