Too Old's Second Go At Autos - Snow White

Update Day 15 - finally made time to take pics and do the update. Mixed up and gave the girls their first real taste of food today. It looks like I'm going to have the pheno conundrum with this grow as well. At least this time, I will have a little bit of working knowledge with autos, although with the Candy Cane it was always interesting. A few different ideas this time regarding nute schedule, so we'll see how it turns out. Thanks for looking. Stay green, my friends.
Snow_White_2014_001.jpg

Snow_White_2014_002.jpg

Hey c! How's the sunshine state? Sun's been up for three hours, so you should have had your first round of 18 in by now. Have fun and enjoy! Have a Happy New Year.

Hey Pigeons420, welcome! I never mind questions. It kind of stumped me though, I forgot which journal I was on, had to scroll up to check the title. The Snow White is on a 12/12 experiment. My first auto grow (Candy Cane in my sig) is on 18/6. These are my first forays into autos, and I'm guessing and going on advice, not experience. Good luck with your girls.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yes this grow is still up and going. Trying to decide if it should continue.

Back
Top Bottom