Too soon to harvest? 56 days, amber

Boogerfoot

Hi all. I started an auto grow of 3 different strains. This grow had a tough start. I let them germ from seed in solo cups. They were seedlings in there for 21-22 days. So these guys are SMALL!!!
I checked two plants and they have more amber than when I harvested my last grow and the last stuff was mega potent.I think Ill harvest one tomorrow. As an experiment. What do you think?
Thank you for your input in advance!

Seems pretty early - autos can grow small.

Be sure to check the trichomes on the flowers (calyx) and not the leaves. The leaf trichomes turn color sooner than the flower trichomes. Most of the leaves are trimmed away so don't go by them look at the calyx trichomes.

Seems pretty early - autos can grow small.

Be sure to check the trichomes on the flowers (calyx) and not the leaves. The leaf trichomes turn color sooner than the flower trichomes. Most of the leaves are trimmed away so don't go by them look at the calyx trichomes.
Wow that was a mega pro tip!!!Thank you! sure enough no amber all cloudy but no amber. But the leaves right up against the buds were about 80 percent amber! I feel better and smarter thanks again.

If the buds are all cloudy, then some turning amber won't be far behind.

The good news is you're getting pretty close. The bad news is it's not today. :D

Back
Top Bottom