Took some time off

Fyffer

I did one or two grows with cheap led a couple years ago. But had not had space but looking to move soon. I’m wanting to build a 6x6 shed. And insulate it. Have a 4x4 tent inside. It would be outside in west coast of bc. I have a heater for cooler months in the shed. And ac if needed in summer. Think it would. Doing 4 plants hoping for a 20oz every 18 weeks. With two Mars sp250 is the plan for lighting. Can’t wait to get growing again.

one or two? which is it? ha,,, heya b.c.

Welcome to the community. I'm from the other side of Canada from you but I think there just might be 1 or 2 people on here from BC.

Lots of great people from your area on here that is willing to help out you got nothing to worry about. :thumb:

Happy growing

I would but can’t. Reason is I’m not allowed to grow inside house wife says and none outside in the open.
Always easier to get a new wife!

lol I’m only joking!:goof:

that’s unfortunate! I’m sure you will get it figured out!

my wife’s from the island and has no problem with it, I guess that would make me lucky to some lol! Hope to see you around man! Do you plan on starting a journal, documenting your progress as you achieve your goal!?

I did one or two grows with cheap led a couple years ago. But had not had space but looking to move soon. I’m wanting to build a 6x6 shed. And insulate it. Have a 4x4 tent inside. It would be outside in west coast of bc. I have a heater for cooler months in the shed. And ac if needed in summer. Think it would. Doing 4 plants hoping for a 20oz every 18 weeks. With two Mars sp250 is the plan for lighting. Can’t wait to get growing again.
:welcome: back, Fyffer :snowboating:

Also what would be better two 2x4 tents with one mars sp250 each. Running in flower for both. 8 week veg and 10 week flower. 10-14 days dry time. So 20 week cycle. I could harvest every 10 weeks if I have the tents going opposite. Then hope for12-16oz each tent every 10 weeks. Or would I be better off with one 4x4.

That’s up to you. You did a great job of laying out your options

me personally I stagger then (perpetual grow). Then you can have a specific light for veg and flower And not have to adjust timers but it’s your decision there is no wrong answer.

good luck.

It be a 6x6 shed. So 4x4 tent and then 1.5 by 4 veg area for 4 plants. Then I could take clones week before flower from my vegging plants. 10 days to root. 8 weeks veg then into flower tent. In those 8 weeks lots of lst and topping. Prob scroge net.

If i were you i would file for divorce.Lifes to short to be told what to do by someone who claims they love you.When what they told you not to do will only make you happier.
Well not. A big deal she has as much say as I do as we split everything money wise 50/50. Reason she won’t let me is no room inside without putting a tent in the living room or something. I keep her she perfect with everything else.

Back
Top Bottom