Top 5 Journals Ever Posted

Drunon

Alright I'm pretty new here at 420. I've been reading journals every day for a few months (way better than tv). I've found some really great journals here, mostly by checking links in members signatures. I was wondering if 420 Magazine keeps track of "Hall of Fame journals" or anything like that? And if they don't. If ANYONE wants to reply with links to their favorite journals, I think everyone could learn a few things from them, or maybe get that "Yea i remember that journal, it was great" memory.

What I'm personally looking for are journals that are:

Unique/inventive - First of its kind
Exciting/edge of your seat - "I have pests, will my plants make it?"
Informative/detailed - Even the most experienced could learn something
Quality - Sexy buds with well taken pictures and notes
Quantity - "You fit HOW many plants in your closet!?"
DIY - gotta appreciate the craftsmen/women out there

If the admin's are ok with it, and if it hasn't been done (if it has, just ignore/remove this and point me in the right direction) I'd like to take everyone's suggestions and then vote on the top 5 journals posted here.

Thanks,
Drun

I'm not putting anything in order but I've enjoyed reading through PitViper's journals, DocBud's, OMM etc. Just do some searching and follow a few journals I'm sure you'll like what you read. Good luck sir!

thanks BE IRIE i searched and could not find that topic.
But it has to be one of the earliest thread that has stuck in my head.
Wink

You can sort the threads in any forum here. For example, sorting the Completed Journals forum by number of thread views shows Boss's poor-man grow to have 294,633 views. Threads can also be sorted by their rating (et cetera)

0k guys this is a thread that should never have been looked away from after all the reading of these journals i cant wait to see what people are thinking which journals people like the most or even just something even if its one little detail in a thread that you liked share it so we can all see might learn a thing or 2

Back
Top Bottom