Top of the plant not flowering

187Blacka

Hello, i have a lowryder #2, she is 37 days old and i have a problem: the very top of the plant is not growing any pistils even do the rest of the plant is fine.

Strain - lowryder #2
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Flower
Setup -
Light - 200w cfl
Nutrients - random stuff
Medium - compo sana universal
PPM - dont know
PH - dont know
RH - 60% to 75%
Room Temperature -25 to 29 C.

22554.jpg
16909.jpg

Sorry for photo, phone sux.

Probable only a auto thing. The top of the plant is new growth and still young. It should catch back up when the plant goes to full flower.

It's a little hard to tell with those photos, but I'm pretty sure that those leaves are transitioning to flowering. (They seem to be putting out feathery little leaflets.) My guess is that in a week or so you'll see true flowering.

Have you grown Low Ryder before? Do you know when to expect flowers? Have you seen preflowers yet?

FWIW, I grow Dwarf Low Flyer, which is a Low Ryder x Early Miss cross, and it seems to show preflowers like clockwork at 21 days under good growing conditions.

No i haven't , this is my 3-th grow , and the first time i got this far. First preflowers showed when she was 17 days old. The lower branches are doing good, its just the tip that dosen't have any hairs.

Interesting that cousins LR and DLF show preflowers about the same time.

Just for reference, here's a shot of my DLF indoor hydro grow at day 37. You can see that she was just getting started.
Scientific's Hydro Dwarf Low Flyer 24/7 Illumination Fireplace Grow Journal - 2017

Here's my current DLF outdoor coco coir grow at Day 36. You can see that this plant was much further along (which is kind of weird, since it was getting much less light).
Scientific's Coconut Coir Dwarf Low Flyer Summer Pot In An Air Pot Grow

Those are awesome man ! I started with 3 seeds but since i only have 200w cfl i killed one of them and now i have 2. So the second plant has a lot of problems, i'm ashamed to show pics of it but that one had preflowers at 21-22 days and is a bit bigger.

Thanks. My indoor grow had a total of about 200 watts of CFL and such and got off to a really rocky start, but it rallied. With every grow you learn. My very first grows were all disasters! The great thing is that there is SO much info out there now! When I started all you could find was a little booklet they sold under the counter at the hippy plant store. ;)

Back
Top Bottom