Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

I appreciate it Wookie. It’s fun trying to find little fixes for things.

I love it! It makes life easier and all this also make the plants happier grow after grow! This grow should be even better than the first one for sure!

I love it! It makes life easier and all this also make the plants happier grow after grow! This grow should be even better than the first one for sure!
Fingers crossed!

Here’s the setup....2x4x5 tent. 6” in-line fan exhausted into the attic.
CDFD5230-7011-4204-A40F-B205C6F0F576.jpeg
a 2400w led light (450 actual watts)
C87CB8AA-5C32-4F03-BDEC-3BE2FA96D1EC.jpeg
4” intake hoses with DIY screening for pest control!
AEA17A90-88AF-4D38-A37B-2BC80A42E758.jpeg
Here’s a new addition. I wanted to eliminate the tower fans if possible so I installed this simple PVC crossbeam witch serves 2 purposes...it give me something to clip the fans on to that will actually hold them, and it assists with adding support to the tent to limit the negative pressure pulling the sides of the tent in on the plant once it’s larger. For this reason I also installed one on the front.
86FC9B1E-C37D-4D0E-ACE6-0118ADF51067.jpeg
BEBD7CEA-F5B3-4BFB-AE2F-B8193E8B68A3.jpeg
and for when the time comes...
B61A9A64-D7C6-46B5-A64D-52AF27F1EF40.jpeg
Hey Ase, love the vent to attic. That's like set it and forget it. The cross member fan holder is a super and simple idea as well.

Hey Ase, love the vent to attic. That's like set it and forget it. The cross member fan holder is a super and simple idea as well.
Yes. The negative pressure prevented me from attaching them to the frame of the tent. The tower fans worked well but took up space I don’t think I will have this time. Welcome aboard stone!

Hey I’m an government official you haven’t received your Clearance for this grow yet but since I’m here is I’ll give it the OK. Haha I’m a sub contractor for the us gov. Changing military tires in Las Vegas you have that tent set up really nicely. I can’t wit to see plants falling out.

Hey magoo, I've done something similar on the crossmember to prevent the tent from pulling it. I'm liking yours. What size of PVC?
I used 1” because it was what the fan clips went on the easiest. I just got some heavy duty clips from Lowe’s to put on the tent frame for the connectors to rest on. The clips also have a rubber coating on the ends which I thought would be good since the tent material runs across them.

Hey I’m an government official you haven’t received your Clearance for this grow yet but since I’m here is I’ll give it the OK. Haha I’m a sub contractor for the us gov. Changing military tires in Las Vegas you have that tent set up really nicely. I can’t wit to see plants falling out.
Thanks Iceman! Glad to have you onboard!

Back
Top Bottom