Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

I'll sit over here and have a watch of this, although I fear this thread may move to fast for me :smokin:

Cheers for the welcome on Sunday :Namaste:
Very welcome Delores! Make yourself right at home!

Subbed up. G13 Haze , Sweet! :ganjamon:.

Nice little tent setup you got going on. Interested to see the “Quad Lining”. :popcorn:

I just ordered Doc’s Kit last week! I have been watching these forums for years.

Just joined recently because I started growing myself.

Best of luck on this 2nd Grow, will be quietly following along. Sending good vibes from Canada :thumb:

Nice little tent setup you got going on. Interested to see the “Quad Lining”. :popcorn:

I just ordered Doc’s Kit last week! I have been watching these forums for years.

Best of luck on this 2nd Grow, will be quietly following along. Sending good vibes from Canada :thumb:
Congrats on the kit, made a wise selection! Now get that soil cooking :passitleft:

Damn this journal title! Was switching tabs and was like WTH kinda government site was I looking at.... I'll be in the back :popcorn:
Haha. Welcome Killerbudz

Welcome Wren! Happy you’re here!

Welcome Wren! Happy you’re here!

:thanks::thanks: Glad to be able to join in and have some fun!

@ KB , :passitleft: Thanks bro. Needed that. I’m all set to cook as soon as The Kit arrives!

:thanks::thanks: Glad to be able to join in and have some fun!

@ KB , :passitleft: Thanks bro. Needed that. I’m all set to cook as soon as The Kit arrives!

Hey Wren! Great move ordering the kit! Will you start a journal? That's a good way to get a bunch of us to follow along and help when needed. As easy as it is, there are some common mistakes and it can be hard to grasp exactly how much product to use and when, at first that is. If you start a journal, drop a link over at Doc's Q&A thread and the cavelry will come a runnin. You're gonna love growing top shelf weed with the kit! Also drop by more High Brix journals to get to know the crew, they're top shelf too!

:high-five:

Welcome to the site!

Here’s a pic of the entire setup!
BEEFF31E-EB99-4354-95A6-89D0FAE43466.jpeg
Looking great buddy

And congrats on motm nomination well deseRved ✊

Looking great buddy

And congrats on motm nomination well deseRved ✊
Thanks Joe! Just checked out your new video update. Tent is looking nice for winter! Congratulations to you as well my friend! You are a much loved and helpful member here, deserving of the win!

Back
Top Bottom