Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

What happens when you mix the legendary G13 with our favourite Hawaiian Sativa? You get a plant with an extraordinary density of flower and resin production. The G13 HAZE™ offer healthy yields and the intense aromas and flavours of fruit and spice lead to powerful, cerebral effects, and make the smoke worth savouring. — Barney’s Farm!!

6B512A7A-09C4-4E8A-8F13-C1FDC56BDC76.jpeg

Here’s the setup....2x4x5 tent. 6” in-line fan exhausted into the attic.
CDFD5230-7011-4204-A40F-B205C6F0F576.jpeg
a 2400w led light (450 actual watts)
C87CB8AA-5C32-4F03-BDEC-3BE2FA96D1EC.jpeg
4” intake hoses with DIY screening for pest control!
AEA17A90-88AF-4D38-A37B-2BC80A42E758.jpeg
Here’s a new addition. I wanted to eliminate the tower fans if possible so I installed this simple PVC crossbeam witch serves 2 purposes...it give me something to clip the fans on to that will actually hold them, and it assists with adding support to the tent to limit the negative pressure pulling the sides of the tent in on the plant once it’s larger. For this reason I also installed one on the front.
86FC9B1E-C37D-4D0E-ACE6-0118ADF51067.jpeg
BEBD7CEA-F5B3-4BFB-AE2F-B8193E8B68A3.jpeg
and for when the time comes...
B61A9A64-D7C6-46B5-A64D-52AF27F1EF40.jpeg

This will be my second indoor grow! The first one was a successful growing of Blue Dream! I owe the success to all the helpful people I’ve met here. I will be using the same training method as before....the Quadline! It allowed me to keep my plants short and still produce bountifully. I will be growing in Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit. The seedling will be started in a #1 plastic nursery pot and will be transplanted into a 10 gallon soft pot. I know I know. Sativa x 10gal x Doc’s Kit x 5 foot tall tent....WTF? The height struggles will be real! But that’s the beauty of this place. I already know that I won’t struggle alone! Speaking of friendly faces...I’m excited to get the Brixers (growers using Doc’s kit) and the quadsquad (growers using this training method) together under one roof. Should be a party!! Beers and Smoke a plenty!!!

I will also be growing 707 Headband this round but will feature it in a “joint” journal with @nobodyhere. We will be dropping those seeds in a week or so. I hope everyone will check that journal out as well. Once we get it up and going we will post a link. But for now.......
8091E955-FE10-4666-BA1F-3636017CFF34.jpeg
579A38B3-6F00-4B64-96D5-FB3959F9028A.jpeg
The G13 Haze is in the paper towel!

Welcome JKC31! Welcome Bilbo! Yeah I’m excited to try her too. Cup winner!
Yeeeer buddy. Cant go wrong with barneys either. The pics for her look super colourful online. You thought of maybe bringin down the night time temps in flower with that AC to get some more colour expression out of em?

Man I love the introduction how you introduce things and seems your setup has updated to 2.0 version! I love it! Plants will thrive in it! Can't wait to follow this grow! I may start the same seed in my next grow. You re my weedmate haha

Your journal title :rofl: looking forward to watch this one...

Yeeeer buddy. Cant go wrong with barneys either. The pics for her look super colourful online. You thought of maybe bringin down the night time temps in flower with that AC to get some more colour expression out of em?
Definitely. Hopefully will be easier this time. Hopefully the dehumidifier won’t have to be run as much. That thing throws off some heat mane!

Man I love the introduction how you introduce things and seems your setup has updated to 2.0 version! I love it! Plants will thrive in it! Can't wait to follow this grow! I may start the same seed in my next grow. You re my weedmate haha
That would be awesome Flash! And thanks for the compliment.

Back
Top Bottom