Top while flowering?!

Re: Top while flowering???!!!

Not after 1.5 to 2 weeks depending on strain is what i have heard and gone by KiNda lol. Buds are pretty large already by 4 weeks aye?

Lately with the strains I have , they do better topped in veg than flowr. They also like being topped different, one liek 1 or no tops and grown pretty natural - the other likes some topping, but not too many or gangly buds form.

Too late to FIM but I supercrop plants all the time when they are flowering if they get too close to the bulb. Actually makes the lower buds grow taller and bigger too cause the plant thinks the lower buds are the main top bud. You do it enough times all in the same direction over and over you can make your plant grow like a rainbow.

Don't Wait Too Late

Not after 1.5 to 2 weeks depending on strain is what i have heard and gone by KiNda lol. Buds are pretty large already by 4 weeks aye?

I agree. I don't top or FIM past first 2 weeks of 12/12. Once pistils start to form, its pretty useless IMO. At this point focus on LSTing to get light to as many budsites as possible. I tried FIMimg in week 2 and the result was 2 colas trying to form in close proximity to the point where they grew into each other and were both smaller than they probably would've been had they had the necessary space (between them) to grow properly. Top in veg because if you wait too late the growth shoots don't grow much and essentially your just cutting away budsites that won't be replaced at this stage. Hope this helps some. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom