Toped SilverHaze#9 (2 or more colas?)

Bubba Zanetti

Huey guys long time no see :high-five: , so my question is this, after topped my plant 3 brunches sprout from the cut do you guys think is possible the plant at the end has 3 colas ?

IMG_49263.JPG

IMG_49273.JPG

IMG_49283.JPG

IMG_49293.JPG

IMG_49312.JPG

IMG_49344.JPG

:peace:

Re: Toped SilverHaze#9 (2 or more colas ?)

looks good to me, when you top you usually get 2 shoots growing up which is the growth at the nodes either side of where you topped it, but its also possible for the nodes below that to also grow up and become the top of the plant so its possible to have 4 shoots growing up from topping depending on how quick the growth below grows,

as for how many main cola your going to have well it all depends which buds are the highest and how even the branches are, the tallers shoot is going to be the main cola as the plant will focus more energy on that bud, but if you get the branches are roughly the same height then both will grow at the same pace and give you same size buds, its the same if you used a scrog or lst like i do, i pulll some of my plants right over so the main stem runs along the ground, then all the growth at the nodes grows upwards and becomes the top of the plant, ive got one at the minute thats easily got 15 branches growing up and all at the same height so buds will be pretty much the same size across the whole of the plant,

Well one more time I have to apologize for the long time away of the forum, first of all many thanks for the replies and Don great info, so to compensate I will post photos of my last 2 grows a Silver Haze 9 grow and a SOG of 2 Blueberries, 2 Jorge's Diamonds, 2 Euforia, 2 Brainstorm, and off course the photos of my actual grow the toped Silver Haze 9 so I hope you guys enjoy, uploading photos in curse :Namaste:

Oh yea, she is finishing up very nice there fred! Looking dang tasty.
What strains you got coming up next in your veg section buddy?

:joint: CA215

Hey, on the veg tent i have 1 SilverHaze 9 Clone/mother, another SH9 clone (both hare from the toped silver, grow on going ) and 2 euforia from seed

Silvers by Sensi and Euforias by Dutch Passion

Hey :ciao: harvest done, some photos from the harvest and some ice hash

IMG_49911.JPG

Trim/popcorn buds/fan leafs with base coated on trics to make some hash

IMG_4990.JPG

and some hash before and after some hand molding, more 30m playing with them will be perfect

IMG_49942.JPG

IMG_49973.JPG

IMG_49985.JPG

IMG_49992.JPG

IMG_50024.JPG

IMG_50071.JPG

IMG_50082.JPG

thks for all see you guys i my next grow, maybe i start a perpetual grow journal or something

Back
Top Bottom