Topher89's DWC Blue Mystic Grow

heya all! Sorry about dropping off the face of the planet, but both plants were male!

I am currently in a rebuilding phase, and will get soemthing going soon enough. =-) I'll post some pictures from before I cut the monster down! Easily almost 2.5 feet tall with training.

That's a real Bummer... it's a good thing to jump right back on the horse....
It's what gives you character.

Yikes, this is what I am afraid of. I figured for my first go-round I'd just use some seeds (mystery origin/strain/gender) and see how good I am at getting the pH and nutes right. I am on day 2 of germinating 4 of them, still needing to get my hydroton and finding something to put the seedlings in. There's a hydro store about 20 miles from me,(hydroton, rockwool, pH meter/up/down all available there) but I won't have time to get there until the weekend. Any advice? I have a bunch of other "real flowers" started in a dome and have plenty of extra room and jiffy pellets that I was considering starting them in until they get to the 4-6 leaf stage and then rinsing them well and putting them directly in the hydroton...does this sound totally bass ackwards to anyone, or does it seem reasonable?

BTW, I have a 10 gallon tote with 6-1 quart containers in the lid, 2 18" bubblers, 2 23watt CFL's (ballasted, I think that makes a difference???) and all in and very, very limited space (closet!) to grow up/outward. I am definitely going to have to change things up from veg/flower to accomodate the plants.

Seriously, this thread has helped me a lot and I look forward to reading about Topher's next grow and any advice anyone else has to offer. =)
Thanks, T.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom