Topping and flower

Johnnysgarden

So I'm a first time grower and learning as I go. My plants are getting to be a bit big and busy for the room I have and I want to put them into flower.issue is I topped them 8 days ago now and was told a minimum of 2 weeks before I flip. I feel like in another 6 days they will be way too much for the room. They are putting on an inch a day and bushier and bushier . I'm on week 7 from seed . Glueberry og. Should I wait or am I ok to flip now.

Attachments

• IMG_20190217_165909.jpg
    IMG_20190217_165909.jpg
    850.6 KB · Views: 31
So I'm a first time grower and learning as I go. My plants are getting to be a bit big and busy for the room I have and I want to put them into flower.issue is I topped them 8 days ago now and was told a minimum of 2 weeks before I flip. I feel like in another 6 days they will be way too much for the room. They are putting on an inch a day and bushier and bushier . I'm on week 7 from seed . Glueberry og.
Hi and welcome Johnny. You can flip them now if you want. Seeing that they have sexually matured with pistols is what I look for, Then anytime after is fine. Your glueberrys look great. Feel free to tuck leaves so light can get to growth nodes and bud sites. Picking a leaf or two won't hurt either if they're out of control. :)

Yea, I'd vote for supercropping over topping again if you want to flip them in. I have a big stretcher I grow that I top late and supercrop even later in veg to control the stretch.

Looks good. Personally, I'd take a few big fans while yer at it.... ya could tuck them,,, but I'd take those big ones myself.

Back
Top Bottom