Topping of nutes between feeds and rez changes?

anonjuice420

I am currently running Floraduo in my 5gal DWC set up. I have a nute mix in right now but was wondering if i should be topping it off between feeds and rez changes. I know the plant will take what it needs and leave other parts behind causing some levels to be higher and some to be lower, I know this can be toxic. But do you think that could happen in 7-10 days time? Thats how often i change my rez.... Please get back to me thanks yall :volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:

Hey what I do is top off half strength nute mix or depending on your ppm, so if your ppm is high and your water is low your plants intake of water is greater then nutes vise versa. Use you best judgement call. Hope this helps.

ya it def helps man im almost in my 3rd week of veg my ppm right now is 994 i did a rez change yesterday and added my nutes. How often do you top off not everyday right?? and your name DWCPortland are you from Oregon?? if so congratz on your win yesterday and the legalization of recreational marijuana!!!!

Hey thanks yes I live Oregon and I voted yes!! Probably wont have to top off every night just depends on your absobtion rate, make sure you keep track of exectly how much water you have in your system and make a mark on your bucket so you can tell your water level. I usually top off once or twice a week between changes.

Back
Top Bottom