Topping outdoor bushes?

corinth

So i got 6 cannabis plants in my green house. Thry seem to love it in their. I notice least 12 inches of new growth a week. There pretty mature bout 3 months old. I took em from my indoor vege room. Now i dont want them to grow up but out. So i been cutting off the top branches at the 1st or 2nd of the last nodes where it branches out. Am i doing it right?

Got any pics?
you should be cutting from lower branches or 5th node below if topping. Usually the 6th node will be the cut, in an angle. Then shave some of the green skin of lower of the branch and dip it in root gel. I use woolcube to get the root development going.

I just did a update on my clones First Time Indoor Grow Journal, 2020
on page 10 you can see how i did it

Super crop your tall stalks. I have some in 50 gals outside most everyday I massage a stalk and bend and lay it down. I don't top just super crop.

Attachments

• IMG_20200729_102928.jpg
    IMG_20200729_102928.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20200729_102910.jpg
    IMG_20200729_102910.jpg
    943.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20200729_102819.jpg
    IMG_20200729_102819.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
Super crop your tall stalks. I have some in 50 gals outside most everyday I massage a stalk and bend and lay it down. I don't top just super crop.
Yeah, that method works well for regular grows but autos are fast with no real veg time. Love those plants. You got the looking sweet. I like twisting and cavorting my ladies.

Yea i just started super cropping recently. I was topping at 1st though. They filled in my smaller green house and there still growing. Only in 7 and 10 gallon pots atm. Gonna transfer them to my bigger green house once i complete it. Need to figure a good way to ventilate + clean the air with a charcoal filter and inline fan. Once they start flowering i bet there gonna smell crazy lol.. i notice you cant super crop branches that are older only the green branches or else they tend to break off. But yea super cropping works wonders on fresh green branches.

I usually top both my autos and photos at about 5th or 6th node ( earlier the better for autos) and it makes a huge difference IMO. I super crop as well but haven’t ventured to tying down yet.

these were all topped early and the photos again to keep it bushy
1C9D1B7F-B9A0-41C1-B7AA-0953E5D54487.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom