Hypnotic420

420 Member
I topped one of my plants to try out this method to enhance the cola yield but after a week or so my stems went from green to purple. The other 2 that I didn’t top are fine. All are getting the same nutrient water mixture and sunlight/indoor light. I read it may have something to do with temperature. All advice/help is welcome. Thank you:meditate:

I topped one of my plants to try out this method to enhance the cola yield but after a week or so my stems went from green to purple. The other 2 that I didn’t top are fine. All are getting the same nutrient water mixture and sunlight/indoor light. I read it may have something to do with temperature. All advice/help is welcome. Thank you:meditate:
Hey @Hypnotic420 !

A picture won't guarantee anything, but can go a long ways in getting the right help.
If you go in my signature there is a how to ask for grow help link, it has the info that if included provides members a better opportunity to answer questions correctly.

Hey @Hypnotic420 !

A picture won't guarantee anything, but can go a long ways in getting the right help.
If you go in my signature there is a how to ask for grow help link, it has the info that if included provides members a better opportunity to answer questions correctly.

Attachments

• 614C7B8B-9E69-46C5-AB5B-BE2CC5227BD6.jpeg
    614C7B8B-9E69-46C5-AB5B-BE2CC5227BD6.jpeg
    612.9 KB · Views: 121
That’s a relief. I did a 12/12 grow with it from seed to try and get a fast harvest so it’s doing ok. Now that I have got it used to the outside sun the leaves are doing much better. It was touch and go for a while. My other 12/12s are great. I wasn’t sure if I fucked up the one from topping it. I’m trying a different training method on each.

Back
Top Bottom