topping question

stoned snake

hello i need some help on topping the plant and mabe fimming
idk which i should use my plant is about 4 and a half feet tall yeh its getting fucking huge and i need for it to branch out and slow the growth on the top can ne1 post a pic tut on how to tor or fimm i get the idea but the thought of hurting my plant seems bad for me ty

Re: umm topping question

Is the plant in flowering? If so, it is too late to practice either topping or FIMing.

Re: umm topping question

no still in veg for bout 2 months if its 4 ft now its gona b huge in 2 months

Oh I see. Well you should not have waited 2 months until you flowered man! I made this mistake before, thinking I needed to obtain a tree before I switched the light cycle, this is not true. Smaller is better to a degree.

I flower when the plant has grown for about a month, when it has reached 6 nodes, or is 12" tall. The plant naturally stretchs when you switch the light cycle, so flowering it when it's not too tall ensure you will not outgrow your grow room or your light source.

Two approachs, either flower immediatly or do some serious topping. If you continue to veg it as is it will almost certainly outgrow your room/light when you do flower. If you top it, cut everything down to the sixth node. This will mean you will lose alot of the growth you worked so hard to acquire. After topping give it a week or 2 to recover, and then change the light cycle.

Back
Top Bottom