topping using LST

DjScribbzUK

tell me if it looks good lol
lst_close_up.jpg
:420::morenutes::morenutes::thumb::thanks::thanks:

looks real good, you see the 4 buds there that are level with each other? those will be your fattest buds of the entire plant. What strain is that? Look's like a really nice sativa dominant strain, hazey if you will.. LST is definitely the way to go indoors.. I got lazy however and don't LST anymore. I find supercropping to be much easier. It essentially does the same thing, but without strings and a small amount of shock if you do it right. I SC all of my moms now for more bud sites, aka possible clones

looks real good, you see the 4 buds there that are level with each other? those will be your fattest buds of the entire plant. What strain is that? Look's like a really nice sativa dominant strain, hazey if you will.. LST is definitely the way to go indoors.. I got lazy however and don't LST anymore. I find supercropping to be much easier. It essentially does the same thing, but without strings and a small amount of shock if you do it right. I SC all of my moms now for more bud sites, aka possible clones

its a lil bit of bag seed i found a while back think could be ny diesel not sure lol

this plant was a tester to see if LST worked for me lol

have some white widow seeds in germ at moment too so all good

still a virgin grower lol

its a lil bit of bag seed i found a while back think could be ny diesel not sure lol

this plant was a tester to see if LST worked for me lol

have some white widow seeds in germ at moment too so all good

still a virgin grower lol

You're probably looking at around a 10 week flower time judging by the leaf shape it's more sativa dominant than indica, but it will be worth the wait I can assure you. It looks like a solid strain.

White widow is a great smoke too, the only problem is there are so many different types of white widow, it's difficult to find a pure one. I got mine from Nirvana, and it probably isn't pure, but it produces great smoke, so I can't complain :)

growhigh i got mine from and they were from barnys so.... i dont care really as long as the 30pounds i spent will give me at least 4 out of 5 seeds female plants lol

AN UPDATE ON WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE NOW!!!!!!!!!

060220121160.jpg

6th week flower

Back
Top Bottom