Topping

I know Im not the most patient guy in the world but holy smoke talk abuot frustrating Ive did what you said roseman control panel edit signature and there was no bh smiley then I tried to add a couple of members to my friends list nothing seems to be working today man and whats worse Ive just had to repotmy haze and northen lights about 6 tomatoe plants run out of soiless mix and on top of that noa my backs killing me and Ive run out of herb smoked my last skinny number hours ago reps peace thanks for listening to my whining:bh:

thanks man after a lot of frustration and rosemans guideance which by the way was the same as yours I finally got it reps peace bro

thanks man after a lot of frustration and rosemans guideance which by the way was the same as yours I finally got it reps peace bro

I know Im not the most patient guy in the world but holy smoke talk abuot frustrating Ive did what you said roseman control panel edit signature and there was no bh smiley then I tried to add a couple of members to my friends list nothing seems to be working today man and whats worse Ive just had to repotmy haze and northen lights about 6 tomatoe plants run out of soiless mix and on top of that noa my backs killing me and Ive run out of herb smoked my last skinny number hours ago reps peace thanks for listening to my whining:bh:

the BHsmiley is in the MORE smileys

I think a lot of people would agree with me that you want to top early. I grow from seed and I top on the 2nd node from the seed leaves. I have heard that it would be fine to even top on the 1st node. When you top early they dont really seem to stress at all and they just keep chugging along. If you top later, lets say at 4 weeks then she will take longer to recover. This is at least my experiences with topping :bong:

Depends on if you want to use the top as a clone. If not then I like around the 4-5 node and then fim what comes up. If you do want to make a clone out of the top then I like to get them around 2 weeks before I send to flower because I want a little length on the clone.

Does this mean on the third you are topping 2 stalks on each plant, and on the forth week you are topping 4 stalks?

Thanks!

It is my hope, desire and intentions, but is not guaranteed. I should have said I FIM (indescriminately snip off ends of branches) every week, the first 3 or 4 weks.
Bottom line is cut off one and two grow back.

and welcome to 420, I hope you hang around and learn with us.

I dont know now Im a little confused my info was obtained from the greenhouse seed site Im not sure if it varies from strain to strain check thier site out man vids on every aspect and every strain and they have lots bro reps peace

Thanks for being awesome, Roseman...your tutorial helped me create these sweet tops, and I'm giving them another round of cuts tomorrow. Hope you don't mind me posting my pics in your thread; I'm doing it to promote your work, not mine. :)

IMG00719-20100707-2006.jpg

IMG00717-20100707-2004.jpg

IMG00716-20100707-2003.jpg

Thanks for being awesome, Roseman...your tutorial helped me create these sweet tops, and I'm giving them another round of cuts tomorrow. Hope you don't mind me posting my pics in your thread; I'm doing it to promote your work, not mine. :)

IMG00719-20100707-2006.jpg

IMG00717-20100707-2004.jpg

IMG00716-20100707-2003.jpg

Thank you for posting those pics here, you're going to have a BUD CITY soon!

Excellent job of creating more bud sites!

Can you link us to a thread for more info? or tell us here?

Thank you for posting those pics here, you're going to have a BUD CITY soon!

Excellent job of creating more bud sites!

Can you link us to a thread for more info? or tell us here?

Link to journal is in my sig now. I left my sig off that last post because I wanted to stress that I wasn't trying to use your thread just to get people to look at my journal.

Take a look and you will see that my future BUD CITY is becoming more and more apparent. I'm going to SCROG them into complete awesomeness.

Back
Top Bottom