Torco's Outdoor grow 2008

Thanks Torco - the farm is gonna be a jungle again. :cheesygrinsmiley::peace: Great job...

damn man nice plants you got going there so far

Your yard looks like heaven to me bro! Love the boxes, great job! So..... what's up with the bed outside? Do you not trust your neighbors and need to sleep next to the plants or does looking at them help you sleep? :ganjamon:

Your yard looks like heaven to me bro! Love the boxes, great job! So..... what's up with the bed outside? Do you not trust your neighbors and need to sleep next to the plants or does looking at them help you sleep? :ganjamon:

I dont trust anyone.

Always looking forward to your grows Torco, can't wait to see big burly bushes once again.
MVC-010S17.JPG

MVC-012S18.JPG

Always looking forward to your grows Torco, can't wait to see big burly bushes once again.

Hey Brett, long time no see, how have you been doing. you doing an outdoor this year?

My plants are going to be much bigger this year. some of them are already over 4ft tall.

I agree woth Torco - necer trust anyone with knowledge that places you at risk - whether that risk be from theft or from police. In the past,I have slept with a string attached to my toe, and the other to my plant...seriously!

You just can't trust anyone these days. Even if they are close friends you have known for years. The more people you let into your inner circle, the more chances you could get burned.

Bubblelicious Bubble Gum

MVC-012S31.JPG

Bubblelicious Bubble Gum

MVC-013S30.JPG

Northern Light Big Bud

MVC-014S31.JPG

MVC-015S31.JPG

Close up shot Durga Mata

MVC-019S22.JPG

Back
Top Bottom