Torco's Outdoor grow 2008

Torco

I am germenating seeds for my upcoming outdoor grow. I will be growing the plants indoors under floros for about 2 months to weed out the males and take clones.

Northern light big bud. Nirvana Seeds

Bubbelicious Bubble Gum. Nirvana Seeds

Durga Mata. Paradise Seeds

Chronics Revenge II. Dr Chronics Seeds

Himalaya Gold. Green House Seeds

Chocolate Chunk. TH Seeds

And some seeds I got from a friend, they are God bud or Maui Wowi

MVC-009S34.JPG

CR (Chronics Revenge II)

MVC-005S37.JPG

HG (Himalaya Gold)

MVC-006S33.JPG

God bud or Maui Wowi

MVC-007S33.JPG

DM (Durga Mata)

MVC-008S37.JPG

BG (Bubbelicious Bubble Gum)

MVC-002S32.JPG

NLBB (Northern light big bud)

MVC-003S30.JPG

CC (Chocolate Chunk)

MVC-004S30.JPG

I'm going to subscribe to this journal. Once again I am impressed with your strain choice. I've grown Himalayan Gold, and it was a great smoke. I still love the creative high. +10 reps for a great start to you Journal.
I suggest all members who read this thread will subscribe to it. Torco is a master grower and has the "touch" when it come to Cannabis. You will learn a lot from this journal.

I am germenating my seeds in a plastic tub, i have a heating pad under it to keep them warm. I keep them coverd and in the dark.

MVC-016S27.JPG

MVC-017S31.JPG

MVC-019S21.JPG

Are those rockwool cubes?

I'm going to subscribe to this journal. Once again I am impressed with your strain choice. I've grown Himalayan Gold, and it was a great smoke. I still love the creative high. +10 reps for a great start to you Journal.
I suggest all members who read this thread will subscribe to it. Torco is a master grower and has the "touch" when it come to Cannabis. You will learn a lot from this journal.

Thank you for the Reps.

My little babies are growing like crazy; the soil mix is 2 parts vermiculite 2 parts perilte and 1 part soil. The lights I am using are from Wally World (Wal-Mart) they are only 40-Watt lights; there are 4 of them that’s only 160 Watts.

MVC-003S31.JPG

MVC-002S33.JPG

MVC-004S31.JPG

MVC-005S38.JPG

MVC-006S34.JPG

MVC-007S34.JPG

The largest one is Northern Light Big Bud

MVC-008S38.JPG

Update, no sign of sex yet.

Durga Mata

MVC-001S29.JPG

MVC-002S34.JPG