Total Noob: 1st Grow, Train Wreck Autoflower

I am not sure if this will yield better or the same as if I just left it - some extra small colas vs smaller main one.
older plant @25 days

Older plant day 50

Sorry to hijack your thread but I have the answer and for this young lady I think that LST didn’t give me anything extra and could have reduced main cola density and quality

Hey Cphil, been busy and too long since I checked in. Your plants are beauts. For reference my plants took a little over a week between showing pistils and starting to set bud sites. Once the buds start popping they'll be unmistakable.
Also, some prefer to leave hands off entirely from removing any leaves on autoflowers. Personally, I think that results from removing leaves will vary but I wouldn't be worried about removing leaves that are super close to the soil.
Good work!

Hey Cphil, been busy and too long since I checked in. Your plants are beauts. For reference my plants took a little over a week between showing pistils and starting to set bud sites. Once the buds start popping they'll be unmistakable.
Also, some prefer to leave hands off entirely from removing any leaves on autoflowers. Personally, I think that results from removing leaves will vary but I wouldn't be worried about removing leaves that are super close to the soil.
Good work!
got it, thanks for checking in!! I ended up removing those smaller leaves from the very bottom that were along the soil. Oh well haha

thanks! so if I understand correctly, all the other leaves are fan leaves which help with the photosynthesis process to build the plant up?
Even the leaves in those bud sites will be primarily fan leaves until your buds start thickening, then packed in between the calyxes you'll find sugar leaves. So yep, they are fan leaves.

Little before and after watering! They really bounce back fast!

Should I not have let it get to the point where they are wilting this much because they are thirsty? Is that doing harm to the plant if they do get that thirsty?

Attachments

• DE42245E-949A-4D26-ABB0-4F796069DA4D.jpeg
    DE42245E-949A-4D26-ABB0-4F796069DA4D.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 56
Little before and after watering! They really bounce back fast!

Should I not have let it get to the point where they are wilting this much because they are thirsty? Is that doing harm to the plant if they do get that thirsty?
lol... you must not have read my watering thing yet. You just grew 10% more roots than you had in there before you let it get that dry. This is exactly how you should treat a weed whilst in veg.

Hey, so my plants are growing height wise like crazy! I feel like I’m going go run out of room? If I’m in week 5, is it too late to try and bend the stems a bit to try and grow a little more horizontally? I have a 6’ tent

Back
Top Bottom