Total trip!

oklasooner

Last weekend i took a long weekend to accompany some friends of mine who live in Salt Lake City, Utah, so anyways the 4 of us were smokin bowls and joints getting all fucked up and it so happend we ran out of supply real fast.

Moments later the door rings and its the usuall Mormons going door to door on the bicycles and yada yada asking us if were belived in God and St. James and so my friend asks this guy if he smokes( as in Cigarettes ) and this fella asked "well smoke what excatly" and then my friend replies "what do you mean" so this guy pulls out a brick of heavenly bud out of his back pack so we invite him in we ended up hanging with this guy listening to stories and non-sense therioes so then when these fellas had to leave the ended up having some other goodies that struck our fancy, i tell you all what

AMERICA: The land of the Great

That's pretty funny, a Mormon pot smoker...

Fuck man, if all those Jehova witnesses carried around weed too, I wouldn't think twice bout letting 'em in hehe!

A missionary with bud?? I don't mean to call you a liar, but that seems very highly unlikely. Those mormon missionaries are on very strict rules. And mormons are extra stingy about intoxicants, they don't even like their kind to drink coffee for fucks sake.

I wouldn't go so far to say that dentist. I have gotten HiGh and Drunk with a priest one time. I asked him if what were are doing is wrong for him and his religion. He told me this long story on how God see's it. and It sounded like bullshit, but I guess it doesn't really matter. It was fun though, a experience I'll remember for a while.

i know 2 mormons that smoke but yeah the religon discourages any mild altering even caffine theres a mormon in my chemistry class that doesnt drink cafine cause mormon church says no

benny h said:
i know 2 mormons that smoke but yeah the religon discourages any mild altering even caffine theres a mormon in my chemistry class that doesnt drink cafine cause mormon church says no

I know plenty of mormons who smoke, but they don't take mormonism too seriously. They just go on Sundays to make their parents happy. Missionaries give two years of their young life to the church, they usually take it a bit more seriously.

Me and a buddy were roasting up in his house when a couple women johovous witnesses came up. My friend opened the door and smoke billowed into their innocent little faces. My friend basicaly told them to fuck off and they walked away smiling like the whole incident never happened.

StOnEd2BaKeD420 said:
I wouldn't go so far to say that dentist. I have gotten HiGh and Drunk with a priest one time. I asked him if what were are doing is wrong for him and his religion. He told me this long story on how God see's it. and It sounded like bullshit, but I guess it doesn't really matter. It was fun though, a experience I'll remember for a while.

he probally told u that its ok for him to touch u too

Back
Top Bottom