Totally Joking: This is what I hate about Barney’s Farm!

zeroday

So WTF?! All I wanted was 4 seeds to go on the first set of seeds, given the space I have. Figuring I would have failures, I germinated 5 out of the 5 @Barney's Farm Laughing Buddha seeds I purchased. I was hoping to get 4 to grow. Hope being what it is, I planned for three. All 5 of the Laughing Buddhas I dropped germinated. I was slightly annoyed to have them all germinate an bust my plan. I mean, how dare those mother lovers make beans that are exact. Annoying!

To make matters worse, a few weeks later, figuring that last seed drop was bad luck, getting 5/5 to grow.... I thought, what are the chances I can drop 5 @Barney's Farm Purple Punch seeds and get a few to sprout.

MORE annoyed. All five of the Purple Punch sprouted, went into dirt, and then came up out of the dirt!

@Barney's Farm , I don’t understand how you think you are going to get customers when the usual plan for seed failure is messed up every time by your wonderful beans?!

I don’t mean to be a hater, but the success is fucking killing me?

FAC0B375-FE30-425F-8A70-54D8F0BCEF1C.jpeg

Need to tell Barney's to loosen up on the quality control...how are we supposed to plan a grow when everything germinates?..it just ain't natural...they should come with a warning or something... ;)

Back
Top Bottom