Totally new to this need help with Edibles

Wife2MedMJer

My hubby uses MJ for chronic pain and its getting to expensive for us to buy the premade edibles from a dispensary. Tonight I was able to make him fudge that was easy peasy however he wants me to figure a way to make the gummy edibles that he so likes from the dispensary. I am buying the magicbutter thingy next month because I think it looks so much easy then cooking it down on the stove and all that nonsense....But does anyone know of any good recipes out there that I can get to make gummies or even chocolate bites for him? Reading some of this is confusing because of all the measuring and this and that ratios, I want it to work for him and not be a waste of money. We have to buy his weed we can't grow it so it tends to get spendy....wishing insurance would some day cover it....probably not tho.

You can search for basic recipes to make gummy treats, however none of them indicate a way to add MMJ. I would think if you are getting a MB2 you could make a tincture (glycerin option), use unsweetened gelatin and then use tincture to add the sweetness.
For chocolate treats use the butter option on the MB2 and add the butter to the chocolate for whatever treats to you decide to make. You will have to experiment on the strength (how much tincture or butter you add), so make small batches to start.
I've made cannabutter and glycerin tincture thus far with the MB2, the glycerin can be time consuming to strain and downright messy. Brownies have been my choice so far and I have do have a recipe for a mug chocolate cake done in the microwave. If you would like that recipe let me know and I'll provide it.

Back
Top Bottom