420 Magazine Background

Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

Virgin ground

Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019

Virgin ground

Looking lovely and yummy over there! Inching ever so much closer to harvest :yummy: :green_heart:Stay warm chicka and take your vitamins!
Hey Candy.

Hope you morning is going well.
Still -40° windchill here. Brrrrrrr.

Girls are getting really close to chopping now. Less than 2 weeks left. This is a good thing because I have about an oz of smoke left. It's gonna be close.

Last edited:

Bode

Highya VG,

I agree, some very pretty chicas in your tent! I hope they put a smile on your face! Cheers

candycane

Hey Candy.

Hope you morning is going well.
Still -40° windchill here. Brrrrrrr.

Girls are getting really close to chopping now. Less than 2 weeks left. This is a good thing because I have about an oz of smoke left. It's gonna be close.
Jeezum Pete :oops: That’s death cold!!:eek: I was born up in North Dakota but have been living in the Southern States since 1986 so yeah I’m with Shotta I’d die:eek: I’m sure it doesn’t help your joints in the slightest at 38*F I’m reeling so I can’t imagine how you must be fairing. Doesn’t help that your low in smoke either! Hopefully these next few weeks go by quickly for you!

Virgin ground

Virgin ground

Highya VG,

I agree, some very pretty chicas in your tent! I hope they put a smile on your face! Cheers
Yumm everything looks delicious. Stay warm -40 wind chill I would die!
Jeezum Pete :oops: That’s death cold!!:eek: I was born up in North Dakota but have been living in the Southern States since 1986 so yeah I’m with Shotta I’d die:eek: I’m sure it doesn’t help your joints in the slightest at 38*F I’m reeling so I can’t imagine how you must be fairing. Doesn’t help that your low in smoke either! Hopefully these next few weeks go by quickly for you!
Hey y'all.
Hope your day is going well.

This is nuts!!! I'm so cold. It's 80 in my room but I still have a chill somehow. I think I've acclimated with my plants.
I know that my dog isn't happy about this weather at all. He's lucky to have all the fur.

I can't wait to trim these girls up. I actually like trimming. I'm a little OCD so it soothes me and I feel that I do a decent job. My favorite part is filling the jars!!!!!!

stoneotter

Member of the Month: July 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: November 2019
Hey y'all.
Hope your day is going well.

This is nuts!!! I'm so cold. It's 80 in my room but I still have a chill somehow. I think I've acclimated with my plants.
I know that my dog isn't happy about this weather at all. He's lucky to have all the fur.

I can't wait to trim these girls up. I actually like trimming. I'm a little OCD so it soothes me and I feel that I do a decent job. My favorite part is filling the jars!!!!!!
Yea, stay in your room! We're getting it tonight. Hope it breaks soon!

Chris Scorpio

Member of the Month: July 2018

Head over Monday...ill have work for u then

Virgin ground

Head over Monday...ill have work for u then
Mistress VG's trimming and cuddle service. LLC..

Maybe you need your buds trimmed?Maybe you are overwhelmed by society today and just need a cuddle??

MrSauga

Photo of the Month: Sept 2018, Nov 2019 - Member of the Month: Feb, Dec 2019
Garden looks beautiful VG! Some great looking colas you have there :love:

Virgin ground

Virgin ground

Virgin ground

So hungover.......blah. Lol

Yes...weed:48:

It is currently 19°. No idea what the wind chill is.

Top Bottom