Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

Woke up with a pee stiffy so sometime during that sleep something happened! He's a tough guy to scare off and I'm afraid resistance is futile ;)
LMAO.
We call that morning wood.

I only laugh because you said Volkswagen. My last car was a 2000 golf. We called her Meeper. She had a short in the electrical system that would set off the alarm constantly.
Annoying AF.
lol. i know. all i have to do is mutter the word in a garage and mechanics fall all over themselves..

way too much electronics. the car runs fine. but they put too much goop in it. the stuff always fails. i have the perfect trifecta of warning lights blazing away on my dash for three years now too....

left it that way since it's lit up symmetrical ..... :cheesygrinsmiley:

You shouldn't have told me that. Now I'm going to get it mixed up with Backwood's and ask Pman if he had his Morningwood yet.
I am the Morning Wood!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

....just a big ol walking boner!

crap what did i miss again...

are racking it up vg congrats..

nobody's gonna touch my N(othing)OTM streak though evah suckahs ... muwahahahaha

Wow Vg the buds on your chicas are looking fantastic you've done a great job on this run!

Also wanted to say congrats on your MOTM nom I know where my vote is going this month.

I couldn't even find a "dirty definition" on Urban Dictionary.
:rofl:

Canadians are so damn polite!
LoL
I once saw a rude Canadian on YouTube.
Felt like I captured a unicorn.
The rarest of the rare.

I'm not sure if laughing or sad was appropriate bluter! So he's my sad :(

it's a funny mr s. am motivated by personal reasons. not that stuff lol
also a messy grower. still dialing stuff in. married to the hempy approach and simple simple simple.

i'm loving it. got a clone disaster i'm pondering right now.

You'd probably be offended by everyone here in TX. LoL

-peace out hoser-
:rofl:

be surprised how ummmm, straight forward we speak .. lol

i like southerners tho, i like anyone with a different accent really. english is pretty universal and almost has dialects now.

LMAO
Hoser means an uncultivated person.

hey hey who are you calling what i am ... ?

Wow Vg the buds on your chicas are looking fantastic you've done a great job on this run!

Also wanted to say congrats on your MOTM nom I know where my vote is going this month.
I'm itching like a sailor on leave. I wanna chop those girls so badly. Lol

For some reason when I saw the DM this morning, I though to myself..... Oh dear God, what did you do last night!?!
Too much weed, whiskey and Willie. Oh no!!!

Back
Top Bottom