Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

To keep up with these kids

Think I'll start 7 journals

One for each new strain

Yup

I'll show you!!!!..
I can't wait!!!
You'll probably just end up driving yourself mad though.

I totally found my own way here. I didn't read the notification you sent me. Nope :rolleyes:

Am I in the peanut gallery as well?
Where else would we put you? All of my favorite people are up there. :love:
Hola VG! My favorite island in the Carib is Virgin Gorda!

The babes are looking great! The first two posts had me thinking they were on speed!
:laugh:
Highya FB!
It's like I hit fast forward! Seedling stage is boring anyway.
Glad that you could come to visit.

Back shortly m'dear but if I'm not back by midnight don't wait up! I thought all the popular sayings a
Had been shortened
I can't believe that I didn't get it right away. It was so obvious. **face palm**

I can't believe that I didn't get it right away. It was so obvious. **face palm**
That's what I'm like with most of them. I have to google all the time. What does ROFL mean? What does BBW mean? I can't keep up!

That's what I'm like with most of them. I have to google all the time. What does ROFL mean? What does BBW mean? I can't keep up!

The first one is really easy.

ROFL= Reject Orlando Florida
BBW= Big Beautiful Waffles
Mmmmm...... Waffles.:drool:

Aloha VG!

I hope you don’t mind me following along for the grow show. The title of the thread made me laugh lol.. I don’t PH my water either since I have a 10,000 gallon water tank to catch the rain in my neck of the woods on a rock in the middle of the sea :laugh:

I just fill my bucket of water and let it sit over night then add nutes the next day before feeding. I do have a PH tester somewhere but I think my 7yr old daughter got her hands on it and after explaining to her what it does it been missing.

Sending positive thoughts and vibes!

Aloha
:passitleft:

The title of the thread made me laugh lol..
You are most welcome here.
Good. It was supposed to give ya a chuckle. Some people think my avatar resembles a toucan.
. I do have a PH tester somewhere but I think my 7yr old daughter got her hands on it
Sounds like my girl. She likes disassembling electronics. Curious about everything. I bought her some robots to build. It may keep her busy for a few seconds.
Whoooooop
Im in :love: :passitleft: :love:
Hey! Glad to see you made it.
Did you harvest Ultra V :love: ? She has to be close otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom