Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

Welcome dear friends and future ones alike.This marks the beginning of my fifth grow here (or anywhere for that matter) at 420 mag!

This grow will feature genetics from our sponsor Dutch Seed Shop. They sent me five photo strains. I will be growing three as I operate out of a single 2x4 tent. The seeds that DSS sent were picked by them. They include....
True Og
ExoDus Cheese
Purple Punch
Orange Bud
Gorilla Glue Lemon

The three that I chose to run for this journal are the True Og, ExoDus Cheese and Purple Punch.
I will be using Pro Mix all-purpose potting soil mix, amended with extra perlite. For nutrients I will be feeding with Mega Crop v2.
My local tap water will be used and I plan on not pHing my nutes. Sounds fun, right?
My equipment.
Mars Hydro 2x4 grow tent
24 watt smd light- seed starting
90 watt HLG QB 90 4000k- early veg
260 watt HLG QB 260 watt v2 XL 3500k- mid veg through flower.
iPower charcoal filter paired with a 6" Active Air extraction fan, some circulation fans and my trusty and adorable ultrasonic :love: froggy:love: humidifier.

The girls will be started in solo cups and then transplanted into one gallon nursery pots and then on to some really nice five gallon velcro Geopots from our awesome sponsor. I've never used cloth pots before and I'm kinda excited to see the outcome.
Since I'm using five gallon pots I plant to veg around five weeks and then flip but that could change. Nothing is ever set in stone when you are growing cannabis.

Let me introduce you to the ladies.....

TRUE OG
The term “OG” definitely has a lot of meanings. But if we’re talking about True OG seeds in particular and the famous OG family in general, we mean “ocean grown” weed seeds from Southern California. True OG marijuana competed in the High Times Medical Cup and earned second place.
True OG: Greetings From the Sunny West Coast!
OG stands for ocean grown. This True OG Seeds are a very well known indica from Southern California. The highly recognized OG Kush is where it gets the genes from. True OG Weed is sufficiently strong that gives you the lasting and relaxing effects with a mixture of being highly focused. The aroma of the flower has the crisp citrus, evergreen, pungent smell and a lemon cleaner taste. In 2010, True OG Strain got the indica spot of second place during the High Time Medical Cup. True Og Weed produces top-notch levels of THC with flower blooms are heavily resonated and dense with the neon green hue.
True Og seeds are one of many cannabis seeds phenotypes in the big OG family. This particular strain is known and loved for its strong effect on both your mind and body. Coming from the sunshine state of California, this strain with strong Indica dominance is rapidly increasing its number of fans. Although True OG is not only famous for its effects and lineage, she is a popular choice with growers who are either inexperienced or who just don’t want to spend a lot of time and effort cultivating weed. You can buy True OG feminized seeds online in our shop!
True OG Strain’s track record holds as the one of the most potent strains. True Og Weed hits your body hard added with mind stimulation, which provides the effect that is long lasting and intense. True OG Seeds’ variety is mostly indica with a photoperiod flowering type, CBD content is low about 0-1%, yield is very high and its plant height is medium. Its flowering time is about 56-62 days and can be grown indoors.

Details
FlavorsSweet
Berry
Wood
Pungent
Flavor powerSkunk
FloweringShort (7-9 weeks)
HeightAverage
THC levelHigh (up to 22%)
CBD levelMedium (1%)
ClimateMediterranean
Seed sexFemale
Grow DifficultyEasy
MedicalYes
YieldMedium
CultivateIndoors & Outdoors
Genotype70% Indica, 30% Sativa, 0% Ruderalis

Purple Punch
Ride Your Purple Lamborghini
Purple Punch seeds have a very significant lineage. This marijuana was created by crossing Larry OG with famous Granddaddy Purple; two strains with Indica dominance. Once your these seeds turn into many beautiful plants, you’ll fall in love with their sweet grape aroma.
Purple Punch seeds are easy to grow and don’t require any kind of special treatment. They have a fast flowering period after which you’ll be rewarded with nice yields of high-quality buds covered in large leaves. The bush itself spreads a wonderful sweet grape aroma with hints of blueberries. Many consumers prefer to smoke Purple Punch before going to bed because her effect makes you happy and provides full-body relaxation, which is perfect after a long day at work. You may get Purple Punch Feminized seeds in your local seeds bank or order them online on our website.
Details

FlavorsGrape
Berry
Sweet
Flavor powerSkunk
Flowering timeShort (7-9 weeks)
HeightAverage (up to 59in)
THC levelHigh
CBD levelLow
ClimateTemperate
FeminizedYes
Grow DifficultyEasy
MedicalYes
YieldHigh
CultivateIndoor & Outdoor
Genotype90% Indica / 10% Sativa

ExoDus Cheese
Tasty Tribute to Bob Marley!

Say hello to the mastodon in the cannabis world – Exodus Cheese seeds. Coming from the UK, these feminized seeds are a clone-only strain. With Sensi Seeds Skunk#1 in her lineage Exodus Cheese seeds are known for their original cheese-like odor, generous yields, and delicious aroma. If you want to buy Exodus Cheese seeds, you can order them on our website dutchseedsshop.com
So how did these cannabis seeds get their name? Some say they’re named after one of Bob Marley’s songs. However, another version seems to be more believable. In the late 80s, there was a group of marijuana users, who called themselves the Exodus. They weren’t the original breeders, but they took a clone of the famous Exodus Cheese seeds and cultivated it. As a result, we have a well-balanced hybrid, bringing you not only a physical high but mental as well, so you can feel good. You can grow Exodus Cheese seeds in a greenhouse, indoors and outdoors.
Details

FlavorsCheese
Wood
Earth
Flavor powerSkunk
Flowering timeShort (7-9 weeks)
HeightAverage
THC levelHigh
CBD levelLow
ClimateTemperate
FeminizedYes
Grow DifficultyEasy
MedicalYes
YieldHigh
CultivateIndoor/Outdoor
Genotype60 % Indica / 40% Sativa / 0% Ruderalis
Seeds were soaked for 24 hours in H2O2 and regular tap water. They were sprouted directly in Pro mix and have had nothing but plain water.

Hey Vg :woohoo: I'm in from the start on one of your journals can't wait.
It should be...interesting. Lol.
I'm a tad nervous about not pHing but I need to have faith in science.
So far they look good.

All I've grown in up to this point is pro mix with fabric pots and it has been great. It's a nice airy medium and that combined with the fabric pots means lots of oxygen to the roots. I've not been ph'ing for a little while now after Shed's advice with no issues I find with the Mega Crop with my tap water puts the ph in the right range and has been so easy it's almost boring lol.

All I've grown in up to this point is pro mix with fabric pots and it has been great. It's a nice airy medium and that combined with the fabric pots means lots of oxygen to the roots. I've not been ph'ing for a little while now after Shed's advice with no issues I find with the Mega Crop with my tap water puts the ph in the right range and has been so easy it's almost boring lol.
Boring sounds fabulous to me. We'll keep everyone entertained past the plant pics.
:popcorn: I'm in for the show. Looking great already.
Hey HPH thanks for lending your support. Glad to see some DSS growers here.

My favorite lady and partner in crime!!:kiss:
:hookah:
Hiya Vg. Congrats for 3/3
I’m interested in the mega crop wave that’s happening.
I wonder if I’ll ever be caught up on your journal again. Just enjoying the moment while if lasts :laugh:
:goodluck:
This one will probably go just as fast. Let me know if you can't keep up. I'll try to post slower. :laugh::rofl:

More Journals

What... Am i a School teacher or something :nerd-with-glasses: :rofl::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hi Sunshine.
Last one ...I "promise".
I only have this one and my original one running. Two isn't that many.

Back
Top Bottom