Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

Thanks guys.
She is doing well this morning.
She has been dealing with this for over a year. Glad they finally figured out what it was.
Now she can get off of the ultra limiting diet she has been on and eat normal food again.
What's wrong with her?

Musta missed it

I don't know what time it is over there in Virgin ground land, early evening for me and time to give a thought for the niece, speedy recovery and the usual words as said on these occasions. Back home for her soon I hope, and kindest regards to her.

She will soon be as fit and able as your terrific grow photos.

I don't know what time it is over there in Virgin ground land, early evening for me and time to give a thought for the niece, speedy recovery and the usual words as said on these occasions. Back home for her soon I hope, and kindest regards to her.

She will soon be as fit and able as your terrific grow photos.
Hello Mark and welcome to my journal.
It is 9am where I am. I live in the Midwest US. Thanks for the nice wishes for my niece and the complements of my photos.

Gosh...I can TOTALLY relate

Gunna be 75 again tomorrow... thinking no sweats in the morning or I'll get tooooo hot

real life issues for sure

Snow melt gonna change pH over time.

Do an experiment.

Take pH of fresh snow
take pH of that same snow after it melts (sits out over time).

Gonna be different.

Thanks for the vid on the red/far red lighting.

It's been a thing for a while now in cannabis growing.
I've been using red/far red for several years now with exact same result as what was reported in the vid. Stem elongation and larger yield (biomass) with reduced flowering times.

As mentioned, when testing light output, the measurement tools don't measure far red properly.

Snow melt gonna change pH over time.

Do an experiment.

Take pH of fresh snow
take pH of that same snow after it melts (sits out over time).

Gonna be different.

Thanks for the vid on the red/far red lighting.

It's been a thing for a while now in cannabis growing.
I've been using red/far red for several years now with exact same result as what was reported in the vid. Stem elongation and larger yield (biomass) with reduced flowering times.

As mentioned, when testing light output, the measurement tools don't measure far red properly.
I should check it....for science. Lol
I didn't check my melt water until it was already sitting for a few days. My tap drifts from 8.3 down to 7.5 in 24 hrs. I just got used to leaving my water out for a few days before use. Plus its winter where I am and I've already had frozen pipes. I like to have it on hand at all times.

You're welcome for the vid. It's just a happy coincidence that I posted it last night.

Back
Top Bottom