Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

I've got a whole bunch of theories about the yellowing from toe jam to dandruff but your plants are beautiful and I wouldn't change a thing. Look at it as Fall and the leaves are turning color.

And WATER!!!!!

LOL

looks like a happy healthy tent to me.:thumb:

What he said! :thumb: They look super happy :D

Nice pice about the touching sensitivity. I always loved that way @Stage , who doesn’t post here so much anymore, used to grow his plants with a nice amount of space all around them. It’s my long term goal to be able to do that more but my current space is small and I keep cramming it! Stage’s plants sure looked good. Don’t know how much it had to do with that effect or not, it’s just interesting to see That article in relation to it.

How about schlepping twice a day and pulling them all over looking for signs of sex?

I mistreat my plants in VEG then don't touch them much in flower at all. I've read studies about this thing and of course always wondered why very low use human trails in the woods the plants don't over grow the trail.

We've walked lots of trails we were the only people walking them so I saw the trail being formed and plants leaving room for us. Then seen trails that deer make and the plants over grow those trails right away and the deer use them a lot more than we use the trails we make and they stay clear for a long time.
Maybe plants have adapted to humans... I'm thinking they have. We think we have helped them and maybe all along, they've been working with us....??

Yer babies all came up

VGs Skunky Bloody Crack

0212200752.jpg

Beautiful plants VG!! That true og has a look to her that catches my eye! :blunt::blunt:Hope you have a blessed day and stay warm! Aloha!

Nice shots of once colas VG-zie! :bravo:

It’s gone now :hmmmm: . Must have been some site policy no-nos ... ah well.
Strange.... Must be something like that.

Looked normal to me when I was on it this morning...

Beautiful plants VG!! That true og has a look to her that catches my eye! :blunt::blunt:Hope you have a blessed day and stay warm! Aloha!
Aloha!!!

Hope you are happy and healthy down in Hawai'i. I'm about to get -22° weather....that's before having wind Chill factored in.
It's gonna be colder than a witch's tit. Yikes!!!

Looking lovely and yummy over there! Inching ever so much closer to harvest :yummy: :green_heart:Stay warm chicka and take your vitamins!

Looking lovely and yummy over there! Inching ever so much closer to harvest :yummy: :green_heart:Stay warm chicka and take your vitamins!

Hey Candy.

Hope you morning is going well.
Still -40° windchill here. Brrrrrrr.

Girls are getting really close to chopping now. Less than 2 weeks left. This is a good thing because I have about an oz of smoke left. It's gonna be close.

Highya VG,

I agree, some very pretty chicas in your tent! I hope they put a smile on your face! Cheers

Hey Candy.

Hope you morning is going well.
Still -40° windchill here. Brrrrrrr.

Girls are getting really close to chopping now. Less than 2 weeks left. This is a good thing because I have about an oz of smoke left. It's gonna be close.
Jeezum Pete :oops: That’s death cold!!:eek: I was born up in North Dakota but have been living in the Southern States since 1986 so yeah I’m with Shotta I’d die:eek: I’m sure it doesn’t help your joints in the slightest at 38*F I’m reeling so I can’t imagine how you must be fairing. Doesn’t help that your low in smoke either! Hopefully these next few weeks go by quickly for you!

Back
Top Bottom