Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

Highya VG,

I agree, some very pretty chicas in your tent! I hope they put a smile on your face! Cheers
Yumm everything looks delicious. Stay warm -40 wind chill I would die!
Jeezum Pete :oops: That’s death cold!!:eek: I was born up in North Dakota but have been living in the Southern States since 1986 so yeah I’m with Shotta I’d die:eek: I’m sure it doesn’t help your joints in the slightest at 38*F I’m reeling so I can’t imagine how you must be fairing. Doesn’t help that your low in smoke either! Hopefully these next few weeks go by quickly for you!
Hey y'all.
Hope your day is going well.

This is nuts!!! I'm so cold. It's 80 in my room but I still have a chill somehow. I think I've acclimated with my plants.
I know that my dog isn't happy about this weather at all. He's lucky to have all the fur.

I can't wait to trim these girls up. I actually like trimming. I'm a little OCD so it soothes me and I feel that I do a decent job. My favorite part is filling the jars!!!!!!

Hey y'all.
Hope your day is going well.

This is nuts!!! I'm so cold. It's 80 in my room but I still have a chill somehow. I think I've acclimated with my plants.
I know that my dog isn't happy about this weather at all. He's lucky to have all the fur.

I can't wait to trim these girls up. I actually like trimming. I'm a little OCD so it soothes me and I feel that I do a decent job. My favorite part is filling the jars!!!!!!
Yea, stay in your room! We're getting it tonight. Hope it breaks soon!

Head over Monday...ill have work for u then

Head over Monday...ill have work for u then
Mistress VG's trimming and cuddle service. LLC..

Maybe you need your buds trimmed?Maybe you are overwhelmed by society today and just need a cuddle??

i see sauga's up too...

we either go too hard or geriatric...

So hungover.......blah. Lol

Yes...weed:passitleft:

It is currently 19°. No idea what the wind chill is.

hard it is.
that's only -7c .... not even cold enough to bother warming the car..

speaking of car it was -42c (-43f), my car door lock broke in the cylinder, locking me out.. .....unspeakable words....

i see sauga's up too...

we either go too hard or geriatric...

hard it is.
that's only -7c .... not even cold enough to bother warming the car..

speaking of car it was -42c (-43f), my car door lock broke in the cylinder, locking me out.. .....unspeakable words....
Oh no! Hopefully you were at home.
That happened to the BF a few years ago.
I broke the key off in the lock last year. It was our only key. It was in two pieces. Luckily some young punk kid that worked at the hardware store was the maestro of cutting difficult keys. The locksmiths turned me away. This one kid save me hundreds of dollars.

Good mornin' all!
:ciao:
Mornin Mr.S. :hug: :rollit:
Have sweet dreams about the number 10??? Lol

Oh. The poor unfortunate recipients of my DMs last night. You were much luckier than Chris.
:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:
I think I scared him away

Mornin Mr.S. :hug: :rollit:
Have sweet dreams about the number 10??? Lol

Oh. The poor unfortunate recipients of my DMs last night. You were much luckier than Chris.
:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:
I think I scared him away
Woke up with a pee stiffy so sometime during that sleep something happened! He's a tough guy to scare off and I'm afraid resistance is futile ;)

Oh no! Hopefully you were at home.
That happened to the BF a few years ago.
I broke the key off in the lock last year. It was our only key. It was in two pieces. Luckily some young punk kid that worked at the hardware store was the maestro of cutting difficult keys. The locksmiths turned me away. This one kid save me hundreds of dollars.

the key is fine. the lock cylinder broke. just spins round and round...
i have a really sketchy remote that i got to unlock everything but the driver's door.. and the alarm goes off for two minutes everytime it's started now... ..... fucking volkswagen...

they key is fine. the lock cylinder broke. just spins round and round...
i have a really sketchy remote that i got to unlock everything but the driver's door.. and the alarm goes off for two minutes everytime it's started now... ..... fucking volkswagen...
I only laugh because you said Volkswagen. My last car was a 2000 golf. We called her Meeper. She had a short in the electrical system that would set off the alarm constantly.
Annoying AF.

Back
Top Bottom