Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

Ok. I have a bag full of clones and was wondering if I dry the leaves for fan leaf oil??
Put them in cardboard and mix them up daily??

I have no idea what I'm doing.

My fan leaf oil was not worth the time and freezer space in terms of getting high. I had three big bags that I decarbed, MB2'd, and it would have taken 18 gummies to get a little high. Newty and P do it though so there's that.

I think freezing is better than drying for fans you're going to use, but decarb frozen product longer because it has to dry before the decarb starts...evaporation is a cooling process!

My fan leaf oil was not worth the time and freezer space in terms of getting high. I had three big bags that I decarbed, MB2'd, and it would have taken 18 gummies to get a little high. Newty and P do it though so there's that.

I think freezing is better than drying for fans you're going to use, but decarb frozen product longer because it has to dry before the decarb starts...evaporation is a cooling process!
I'm looking to make salve or lotion.

Anti-pain or soothing anti-itch stuff?
Either or. I only have a grapeseed oil topical right now.
We have insane mosquitos here so something for that would be a plus.
My skin is so dry right now that the skin around my fingers is split.
So, whatever...

I don't think you have the spare bud for a pain topical, so save everything else including the roots and make skin salve. That will take the itch from mosquito bites, the pain from bee stings and scrapes, the burn from burns, and the annoyance from hives.

I used coconut oil but you can use grapeseed as well. All you'll need is beeswax or soy wax, and use more than I did in my post. Especially since grapeseed isn't solid at room temps.

I don't think you have the spare bud for a pain topical, so save everything else including the roots and make skin salve. That will take the itch from mosquito bites, the pain from bee stings and scrapes, the burn from burns, and the annoyance from hives.

I used coconut oil but you can use grapeseed as well. All you'll need is beeswax or soy wax, and use more than I did in my post. Especially since grapeseed isn't solid at room temps.
What would I do without you??
:thanks:

Highya VG,

I make a salve using grapeseed oil. It's supposed to go through the skin better than other oils. I use 1/4 beeswax of volume of the oil. Works great! Example - 2 C oil, use 1/2 C beeswax. Cheers

i use infused grapeseed oil, shea butter, palm butter, and little organic beeswax. only the grapeseed is infused.
will usually drop in a few drops of essential oils as well. i use essential oils that compliment the effect i'm after. anti-pain, or anti-inflammatory -- thc base or cbd base.

the grapeseed oil penetrates the skin better than any other oil close to it's price point. you don't need to buy the expensive organic stuff, the sourcing for both is the same. the shea and palm butters are really well known cosmetic bases with a lot of their own benefits. they hang around longer than the grapeseed, and create an extended effect. it is not as strong as straight infused grapeseed, but those who use it describe an effect that is longer than grapeseed alone.

the essential oils help compliment the base target, and adds a little nice aroma, mixing with the weediness to create it's own thing. it helps to ensure it will not be otherwise ingested, and makes it much easier to get older folk to use it. a few don't really know what it is, but they sure want more all the time lol .... :cheesygrinsmiley:

the beeswax helps to keep it all together at room temp and helps preserve everything naturally. it doesn't take much. most of the stuff i make will sit around at room temp, but maybe a bit loose. it will melt from literal frozen with just body temp though, and is ready to use any time.

am gonna do a bit of pictorial tutorial in my hempster thread when i get the time, and will do a ditto in @SweetSue 's instant pot thread when i do.

Fantastic guys. I already have infused grapeseed oil in my fridge from the G13 I lost to mold. I have a large olive oil bottle full of the stuff so this is exactly what I needed.

I was talking to HH about it last night and we were wondering about Shea or coco butter. I grow a lot of herbs that I could infuse for scent. I was thinking of growing patchouli and jasmine this summer as well.

Coco butter is the SHIZZZZLE my NIZZLE
Dosent take much to add the amazing smell to it

Love the smell

Add some essential oils like lavender, peppermint, tree tea

And yer dialed

Add some essential oils like lavender, peppermint, tree tea
I have the tea tree oil. I grow lavender and peppermint. Don't know how fresh my herbs are. They lose their umph after awhile.
I may go the coco butter route. I love the smell too.

I have the tea tree oil. I grow lavender and peppermint. Don't know how fresh my herbs are. They lose their umph after awhile.
I may go the coco butter route. I love the smell too.

Coco and peppermint... Instant Peppermint Patty

You'd smell good enough to eat for sure:love::love::love:

Coco and peppermint... Instant Peppermint Patty

You'd smell good enough to eat for sure:love::love::love:
I bet I would. Lol

Probably have to be careful with the coco butter. My dog follows me around after a shower and tries to stealthily lick my lotion off of my legs. Coco is a no no for him. Lol

Anyone else's dogs do this? Last one I had did it too.

coco is great for infused capsules and other internal ingestion, it is heavier though, and does not penetrate the skin barrier as effective as other topical oil choices.

coco is great for infused capsules and other internal ingestion, it is heavier though, and does not penetrate the skin barrier as effective as other topical oil choices.

I'd say I used like 2-4 gr is all in my lotion, just for smell

It is dense, think why only a bit is needed in the lotion mix

Back
Top Bottom