Tower Fan to cool room

Farmr Jane

SO my closet is getting hot, its a 3x3x8ft space with 3 blueberry babies right now! I have to keep the door open and then box fan on all day to just keep the temps around 78 so i wanted to know if anybody has ever tried to put a temperature controlled tower fan in their closet to cool it? I will still have a intake open vent and a 265 cmf exhaust fan! I am looking at the Honeywell HY-047B Fresh Breeze Tower Fan. If you think this will be a bad or good idea please leave some feed back with it so i understand why you choose your answer! thanks to all:rollit:

*shrugs* Not sure if it will work how you want in a grow room but I use a similar type of tower fan to move heat down my hallway to the back bedrooms. I actually have it set on a desk so that it blows the heat comming off a radiant heater and blows it down the hall. It works very well for what we are using it for, don't know if it helps you, but it was my 2 cents.

Thanks Pazuzu !! I liked the fan for the reasons of 180' fan pattern n with would allow me to put the back against the intake and still get all the ladys wind, and it will blow cold air i believe down to 65' to help keep it colder in the room

Back
Top Bottom