Toxicity? Deficiency?

payafb

Hey fellow farmers,

What's this? It was first on 2-3 leaves on only one plant. Now it's on few leaves of my other girls as well. I flushed them for the first time in flowering 4 days ago but they didn't disappear, they tripled after that. I fed them yesterday half strength as it is already their 6.5 weeks. Although 90-95% of leaves are fine. My feeding didn't go through a change before that, neither the pH is incorrect. cal-mag + 0-55-45 bloom + Micros + root growth, all in moderation.
Please help ASAP
123112.jpg

Now I see, but I don't think it's that. I mean the symptoms are different. There are yellow and brown dots showing something like Calcium deficiency. But I have given them enough Cal-Mag to understand that it might be a nutrient lockup!
Don't you think it could be because of that?
Someone said that right now you are at the end of their life cycle and just give the flushes till the end. I don't think they have more than 2 weeks on the stems. What do you think? Flush as usual?

It doesn't look like calcium def to me. But if you're nearing harvest then that's true- don't worry about it. Your plants are very dark green though still so if you plan to harvest within the next couple weeks you definitely will want to stop feeding. Most strains take longer than 8 weeks to flower properlyyhough. Do you have some pics of the whole plant?

You see how the brown color only spread between the leaves veins , im taking a wild guess and saying its something with the food / water you're giving the plant.
Ive seen a loooot of plant problems and infections , you're is a first
If you're really scared and there's absolutely no other option , cut the leaves off .

Back
Top Bottom