Train Wreck newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novass

Hi guys I'm new to growing
I purchased some train wreck auto flowers
I currently doing the germination following crop kings directions meticulously
I am lost from that point on
I purchased some 5 gallon pals to put them in and some pro mix organic potting soil
I've been told not to use that when I first plant the seed
But I've also been told auto flowers don't like to be moved
Can I just use 1 type of soil from the beginning

Any help would be great thanks guys

KingJoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017
Hi guys I'm new to growing
I purchased some train wreck auto flowers
I currently doing the germination following crop kings directions meticulously
I am lost from that point on
I purchased some 5 gallon pals to put them in and some pro mix organic potting soil
I've been told not to use that when I first plant the seed
But I've also been told auto flowers don't like to be moved
Can I just use 1 type of soil from the beginning

Any help would be great thanks guys
This is a weird subject I wish someone would end the myth or tell us straight what we should do for beginning phases. But I have grown twice planting directly in soul of pre mixed pro mix hp blend and I didn't control ph in soil from seed to finish it was 7+ whole grow. Now just test it your self putting g in jiffy cup or red solo straight soil no fertilizer in it. However if you use pretty mix port mix soil from seed make sure ph is 6-6.5 so many people pros say to plant in same pot start to finish so that's what I do my feminized white cookies seed from crop king seeds will be different story.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Rfjdjll2233

This is a weird subject I wish someone would end the myth or tell us straight what we should do for beginning phases. But I have grown twice planting directly in soul of pre mixed pro mix hp blend and I didn't control ph in soil from seed to finish it was 7+ whole grow. Now just test it your self putting g in jiffy cup or red solo straight soil no fertilizer in it. However if you use pretty mix port mix soil from seed make sure ph is 6-6.5 so many people pros say to plant in same pot start to finish so that's what I do my feminized white cookies seed from crop king seeds will be different story.

For autos I start them on a very small pot, the mini germination pots. As soon as I see she is stable, and has enough rooting I move her in to the 3 gallon pots.

I don't see how this could harm the plants growth.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Rfjdjll2233

Here is an example

KingJoe83

Here is my candy cane auto finishing up in next day or two hopefully from #cropkingseeds under #marshydro led 600w

Enjoy eye candy my next grow will be first true grow.

Rfjdjll2233

So do you use that organic straight from the beginning or no use plain first
I use organic right from the start, sometimes the potting one right away as well. It's a weed not a rose. I keep it simple. The only thing I do is top and LST. As for nutrition, I don't get fancy.

KingJoe83

Thanks guys
So you think I should mix my soil with plain potting soil for the seed
Wouldn't hurt I might do same and then do some straight in 3 gallon fabric pots from seed test it my self see which does better.

thcPanda

when i start seed in finish pot ill fill it with whatever potting soil your using and dig a little hole like 3 inch by 3 inch put seed starting soil in the hole and voila seed does nt have to push tough a piece of perlite just something i do have fun

thcPanda

thx your positive comment made my day been a really hard last few months thx again i'll send some picks of a plant i'm stress training when light come on be careful growing cannabis is a gateway next your be growing peppers tomatoes and any seed u can get your hands on i have a pineapple growing for a year now inside of coarse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom