Train Wreck

when do you start your nutes schtiggy?

Hi Rasta, and welcome to the forum.

I should first let you know that I have gone back to the Fox Farms Trio and have stopped use of SN nutes. I usually start out with 1/4 the recommended dose around the first day of the 6th week, so at around 35 days. The next 1-2 watering will have no nutes, then a full dose at the beginning of week 7.
It's often difficult to follow a strict regimen as plants of different sizes and strains will have different needs. If you are new to growing, I definitely suggest following a "system" with an eye toward learning to follow the rhythm and requirements of the plant.
I used a system by "bongtastic" for my first grow...linked below. This is a good method and will give you a framework to build your own experiences and preferences around.
I see you are growing for PTSD. I assume you are a veteran. I am also a veteran. I had some real issues with PTSD but it was from a horrific car accident that had nothing to do with the military. One thing that was tough to deal with, for me at least, was that on a day to day basis PTSD did not exist, until it did...then there was nothing in the world that was more real. In those situations, the need to act was overwhelming and logic & reason were completely lost to the wind. It was runaway instinct. I truly hope that this is the med that works for you.
What will you be growing, and have you started a journal?

Bongtastic's Beginner's Guide to Autoflowering Cannabis

I hear ya. I went a little crazy for a while trying to produce 8 oz/auto after seeing a couple of growers on here do it. I never managed to do it but sure wasted alot of time, money, and soil trying. I realized that I just need some weed, not a world record :) I also don't really like growing anymore. It was exciting at first, but now it is just another part of the household chores and needs. I don't hate it, but if I had a lifetime supply I would never grow again. My goal is to sustain 4ounces per so I can keep my plant count and risk low.

That's great. Perhaps have a sativa on one tent and an auto indica on another.

PTSD is my own hell....I'm haunted by Iraq every dam day but I smoke lemon skunk daily for it and bit my lip and keep my fucking thoughts to myself.......as far as what to grow I'm looking towards crop king auto sativa? i have all equipment .... 4x4x7 grow tent,2x 300w LEDs,4x 24w LEDs,exhaust/intake , 5-gallon pots, clay pellets for bottom of pot drainage and ffof with 30% perlite.......just worried about what strains is good for sativa and if Copkings autos are good for low stress training and will yeilds be at least 1oz per plant?

CKS auto strains are excellent. I have tried 4 of them. I also have the same size tent and started out with the same lights. I never tried the clay pellets or added any extra perlite, but other than that pretty much the same grow. Jack Herrer is a pretty good all purpose type. If you harvest it early, it will really pick you up...even makes me a bit jittery. If you harvest it late, it can be a bit medicine-y. I grew a Buddha Haze, which is all sativa, a few runs back and I ended up calling it "Psychotic Break". That shit put me on edge...you wanna talk about head on a swivel! I HIGHLY recommend Early Miss as she will keep you down with out knocking you out, and also Revolver as she will relax you to the point of sleep. Sativa are nice and distracting, and sometime a loss of focus is good if you get "fixed" or "stuck". I like to have both running at the same time, if possible. Sativas are quite good for early in the day, and for activities. Indicas are great to slow your mind at night. They should help you sleep as well. Most night I get up half way through my night of sleep and smoke so I can finish. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. BTW, I was a Corpsman, USN.

CKS auto strains are excellent. I have tried 4 of them. I also have the same size tent and started out with the same lights. I never tried the clay pellets or added any extra perlite, but other than that pretty much the same grow. Jack Herrer is a pretty good all purpose type. If you harvest it early, it will really pick you up...even makes me a bit jittery. If you harvest it late, it can be a bit medicine-y. I grew a Buddha Haze, which is all sativa, a few runs back and I ended up calling it "Psychotic Break". That shit put me on edge...you wanna talk about head on a swivel! I HIGHLY recommend Early Miss as she will keep you down with out knocking you out, and also Revolver as she will relax you to the point of sleep. Sativa are nice and distracting, and sometime a loss of focus is good if you get "fixed" or "stuck". I like to have both running at the same time, if possible. Sativas are quite good for early in the day, and for activities. Indicas are great to slow your mind at night. They should help you sleep as well. Most night I get up half way through my night of sleep and smoke so I can finish. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. BTW, I was a Corpsman, USN.
Ty bro

just started growing med for my PTSD!

Back
Top Bottom