Train Wreck

Got any pics of those plants??
I've never seen an auto get that kind of yield from 4 plants..3.6 pounds??????
that's about 4 oz a plant after drying..hell it's hard to get that out of photos half the time..
Post delete

that's about 4 oz a plant after drying..hell it's hard to get that out of photos half the time..

Hi OldSchool,

4 ounces is my mark for autos. My first attempt at growing was 4 CKS auto is 3 gallon fabric pots. I pulled 13oz from those 4. With practice and experience, I am now disappointed with less than 4/plant. Depends a bit on strain too, I guess.

I never grew autos before..im at my first attempt now with some. .read alot of stuff but still confused what works what doesn't. If I could get 4oz consistently I might do only autos honestly..I only see few people get good yields from them..
but I'm a half way decent grower..think I'll do ok in the future..
this first auto grow im winging it...
Hi OldSchool,

4 ounces is my mark for autos. My first attempt at growing was 4 CKS auto is 3 gallon fabric pots. I pulled 13oz from those 4. With practice and experience, I am now disappointed with less than 4/plant. Depends a bit on strain too, I guess.

I never grew autos before..im at my first attempt now with some. .read alot of stuff but still confused what works what doesn't. If I could get 4oz consistently I might do only autos honestly..I only see few people get good yields from them..

For me, autos are the only way to go...or grow :).... I have experimented a lot and tried different methods, but with my preferred method...FF Ocean Forest and Sierra naturals nutes...in 3 gallon fabrics, I can pull 4 ounces (most of the time) with VERY little work. This winter I planning on running a journal with the method.

That's what I need.a good journal to follow. .ill be watching. .ill might pm ya just for some basic pointers..dont want to eat up the guys thread...lol
For me, autos are the only way to go...or grow :).... I have experimented a lot and tried different methods, but with my preferred method...FF Ocean Forest and Sierra naturals nutes...in 3 gallon fabrics, I can pull 4 ounces (most of the time) with VERY little work. This winter I planning on running a journal with the method.

I averaged 2OZ per....its not a huge yield, but I'm happy.

I hear ya. I went a little crazy for a while trying to produce 8 oz/auto after seeing a couple of growers on here do it. I never managed to do it but sure wasted alot of time, money, and soil trying. I realized that I just need some weed, not a world record :) I also don't really like growing anymore. It was exciting at first, but now it is just another part of the household chores and needs. I don't hate it, but if I had a lifetime supply I would never grow again. My goal is to sustain 4ounces per so I can keep my plant count and risk low.

I hear ya. I went a little crazy for a while trying to produce 8 oz/auto after seeing a couple of growers on here do it. I never managed to do it but sure wasted alot of time, money, and soil trying. I realized that I just need some weed, not a world record :) I also don't really like growing anymore. It was exciting at first, but now it is just another part of the household chores and needs. I don't hate it, but if I had a lifetime supply I would never grow again. My goal is to sustain 4ounces per so I can keep my plant count and risk low.

Oh no, you lost the thrill of growing? That's almost sad that it is a chore now. Maybe try breeding, that'll keep the mind and body occupied for years!

Keith

What a polite way to call BS! :)

That was wet weight right after harvest. Dry weight two weeks into cure:

#1. 67G or 2.39 oz
#2. 76G or 2.71 oz
#3 76G or 2.71 oz
#4. 74G or 2.64 oz

Total = 293G or 10.46oz or .654 lbs

What a polite way to call BS! :)

That was wet weight right after harvest. Dry weight two weeks into cure:

#1. 67G or 2.39 oz
#2. 76G or 2.71 oz
#3 76G or 2.71 oz
#4. 74G or 2.64 oz

Total = 293G or 10.46oz or .654 lbs

I have always been fuzzy on how the final weight is considered. When I put mine into cure, usually after about a week of drying and when the humidity has reached 62%, I cut them into small grape sized buds with almost no stems left at all. This is when I weigh it. But before I smoke it, I let it dry out a bit more. I don't know what the humidity is when I smoke it, but it is lower than when I store it so the weight must be less. Honestly, though, having enough is more important than knowing the weight.

You will do great Old school :high-five:

I have always been fuzzy on how the final weight is considered. When I put mine into cure, usually after about a week of drying and when the humidity has reached 62%, I cut them into small grape sized buds with almost no stems left at all....

Hey Schtiggy,

I use the same process to weigh mine and get the final weight, for my reference. I too am fuzzy/confused about what I read when people make claims about their harvest. I often wonder what the breeders/seed banks are using in their advertisements about yield... wet or dry. At the end of the day, I get what I get, know how it was grown and, if I like it, I can get some more :)

H420

Hey Schtiggy,
I use the same process to weigh mine and get the final weight, for my reference. I too am fuzzy/confused about what I read when people make claims about their harvest. I often wonder what the breeders/seed banks are using in their advertisements about yield... wet or dry. At the end of the day, I get what I get, know how it was grown and, if I like it, I can get some more :)

H420
I have grown several CK autos and loved them all so far! Been growing them the past few years under only a Four foot T5 6 tube fixture ,55 watts each =330 watts up to 30,000 lumens, with only a $9 Target circulation fan and a $15 timer. I use 3 gallon grow bags with a custom soilless mix generously supplied with home grown compost. I have had yields ranging from 1.5 oz. to 4.3 oz. The average is about 2.5 oz. per plant dry/cured weight. I grow 3 crops per year laying off during the hottest part of the summer to save on air conditioning that is not needed most of the year. It keeps me Happy! The ease, the low cost, and the stealthy compact grow has retired my more expensive MH/HPS set up that required more cooling, more ventilation ,more electricity and was a fire hazard. I am pretty sure you could get a little better yield with a quality(expensive) LED or the MH/HPS fixtures but autos are so easy and the smoke is great! :rollit:

I pulled just under 7 oz. dry weight from one feminized auto-flower from crop king...bad thing was it was in a variety pack so i have no idea what stain it was. The plant was in a 4'x2'x72" tent, grown in DWC system, under 2 150 LED Platinum lights. On harvest day it measured 32" tall x 36" long x 24" wide. Its an indica dominate strain. I was amazed at the growth. Wish I had a picture of of her, maybe one of you could have i.d. it.

Back
Top Bottom