Train Wreck

Rocker8090

My bud IM'd me today & said hey meet me at .... ....... ....., I said cool, well he was on his way back from >>>>>>, <<. We met up & he introduced me to trainwreck, man that was one of the best smokes I have had in a long time....:allgood:

yeah my experience with trainwreck was simmilar my friend called me laughing so hard he couldnt talk on the phone...me knowing my friend hung up and flew to his house where we smoked even more of the trainwreck he got.... bought an ounce and smoked all day every day for a hot min on the trainwreck, shit is nonsense.

I cant say ive ever had anything called TrainWreck that i know of, but it sounds like the bomb diggity. In fact, this is the first time ive ever heard of it, so thats exciting. Enjoy the sweet cheebah.

Some of the most potent I've ever had, I tell ya, the first hit like to have knocked my ass right out of my seat. Sorry no pics.

well i heard that the only TRUE trainwreck left is clone only...but im not 100% sure...seeing how i doubt that the only remaining plants are clones...as to someone growing one seeded crop to last them a lifetime on trainwreck seeds....now that i find more likely then a whole strain of marijuana being limited

:laughtwo: I'll wreck a plane or train to take me away from this sober moment...ugh! Trainwreck I had last year met my expectations very well and Planewreck I can't remember...I'm pretty sure it was bomb too. Yeah I have taken a break over the weekend starting on Friday to not use for 72hrs...it's over in 30 min...then :trance: :rofl: 🤘

If your from cali around Sacramento we prolly smoked from the same guy growing it. I smoked it about a year ago with a friend, (in fact I think i posted about it in the most stupid things you've done while high thread) and we were so blown off one bowl we shared that we accidentally walked into each other and fell over laughing too hard to get back up. I eventually got up and had to help him up and we were gone for like 8 hours. It was well well well worth the 10 dollars I spent for it. Well worth it. The problem is I lost contact with the dealer I used to buy it from, and cant get it now = (.

Glad you got to experience this amazing brand however bro :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well from my understanding & personal experience, after two puffs out of snake-my pe'pe', I was stoned out of my mind, but I barely managed a couple of more. When he gave it to me it was very spongy & moist, heh, after we smoked a bud of it he asked, hey man you still save the stems, I said hell yeah bro, he chunked it to me, after carefully examining the stem I noticed it still had some very tiny little sprouts at the end of some of the stems, well, needlessly saying an hour and a half later I am sitting in my truck, twisting a fatty with some of these sprouts & guys/gals let me tell ya, these sprouts were cold as ice & it felt like they were disolving in my finger tips but they weren't, so I dropped some of them in with some real nice mids I had, lit that baby & smoked her right up, shit every toke I was hacking & mind you I grew up in the 80's, so do the math how long I have smoked, even withstanding piss tests from some companies I'd say, but damn is it sweet, the damn stems are full of crystals so guys/gals...I'll be thinkin bout ya while I'm stokin the rest heh heaaaaaaaaa....

If your from cali around Sacramento we prolly smoked from the same guy growing it. I smoked it about a year ago with a friend, (in fact I think i posted about it in the most stupid things you've done while high thread) and we were so blown off one bowl we shared that we accidentally walked into each other and fell over laughing too hard to get back up. I eventually got up and had to help him up and we were gone for like 8 hours. It was well well well worth the 10 dollars I spent for it. Well worth it. The problem is I lost contact with the dealer I used to buy it from, and cant get it now = (.

Glad you got to experience this amazing brand however bro :cheesygrinsmiley:

East Coast but damn you guys out on the west coast....whew, got some true chronic straight outta LA/Hollywood area, damn shit lit my ass up after the first hit, man I gave a chunk of each of my roomates & lil bro, they were like, damn that's some evil shit man, I was like :allgood: but I tell ya my ass felt like :Rasta: when I was done, hell I felt like that's what I looked like heh heh...

East Coast but damn you guys out on the west coast....whew, got some true chronic straight outta LA/Hollywood area, damn shit lit my ass up after the first hit, man I gave a chunk of each of my roomates & lil bro, they were like, damn that's some evil shit man, I was like :allgood: but I tell ya my ass felt like :Rasta: when I was done, hell I felt like that's what I looked like heh heh...

I picked up some trainwreck in a sacramento dispensary 2 weeks ago and still have most of it left...shit...very stony. I wanna grow it if I can find some seeds which I think the cutie at the dispensary said they had!

:thumb:

I got a 1/4 of Train Wreck couple weeks ago, it was really good but it was really dry, still a great high though. Guy I got it from said there shouldn't be any seeds in it but I found 4!! He also said he'd buy em back if I did find any but fuuuuck that LOL! Gonna try to grow em soon as I get everything I need. First time grower here and I can't wait get these seeds sprouting!!

Back
Top Bottom