Trainwreck Blue Dream 400w Grow Journal

Trikome

Hey guys! Im new here and Im starting my 1st grow journal today. My 3rd grow ever. The first was a faliure and the second was a little better. I recieved 2 fem seeds from HSO... Blue Dream and Trainwreck. I just put the seeds in the soil yesterday (1/2/13) and im hoping to have great success!

Lights: 2 80 watt floros for veg. 1 400 watt HPS for flower.
Medium: Fox Farm Happy Frog
Nutes: Liquid Bloom, Bat guano, big bloom
Strains: Blue Dream and Trainwreck
Both are Hybrids Blue Dream is 80% Sativa 20% Indica and Trainwreck is Sativa dominant
2nd day of veg right now
I water every 2 days or when the soil is dry.
I keep the pH in the 6.3-6.7 range
I germed the seeds via paper towel method 3 days ago and planted them yesterday. They havent sprouted yet, but ill post pics as soon as they do!

I have some blue dream going right now too, and its definitely one of my top 3 favorite strains of all time. I am definitely subbed for this one :)

Happy Frog has quite a bit of nutrients in the soil so you shouldn't need any for the 1st few weeks of veg and I have had very good luck with it :) look into compost teas as well :) plants and soil love compost teas :) cant wait to see you grow some giants!

Your definitely in good hands here Trikome!!! tons of great information on this forum as well as hundreds of awesome members :) just remember to log as much info about your grow and then if you run into a problem we all can help :) I can't wait to see this one take off!! I love blue dream!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom