Trainwreck Bubble Hash

Thepurplem0nkey

Ok, I bought a 1/2 gram of trainwreck bubble hash at Compassionate Caregivers for 20 bucks. That's pretty pricey for just a measly half gram. But I have found when I smoke that super potent indica, it make sme extremely horney. The same for my girlfriend. We just get extremely RANDY!!! Anyone smoke trainwreck bubble hash and feel the same way?
-PM

I have smoked trainwreck weed nugs but not hash and no it didnt make me horny. Probably some other shit in it? Maybe?

Or it could be just some really good hash, which it is. SOmetimes I get horny when I smoke some really good shit.

i have smoked trainwreck with added trainwreck keif on it but i never got like that. i dont know i will have to try it some time when i order some bubblebags

SMokey, I smoked the trainwreck keif a few months ago, and it too didnt make me horney. But this bubble hash...its very expensive, and VERY fine. Soft to the touch, super strong smell, and it literaly bubbles when flame gets near it. Trainwreck bubble hash = spansih fly!
-PM

lol i may get some trainwreck clones and make some bubble hash out of it and ill try it out. thanks for recomending do you think its good for chronic pain in my back?

SMokery, well, the trainwreck bubblehash is a very energetic buzz. I'm not sure id recomend it for back pain. I DID just get some Afghani Hash from the club in hollywood. THAT I would DEFINATLEY recomend for back pain (i have back pain too, and this totaly relieved it...thats not even what I was taking it for either), but not if you have to work or interact with people, as it was a heavy narcotic feeling for me.
ANd rock on about the trainwreck clones. TW weed and keif are tasty as well as the hash, son it would be a good plant to grow all around. Lemme know how that works out for you! Im starting to plant my crop come April, and could use some recomendations for a good, strong indica that is easy to grow outdoors. My GF and I are novice growers, and we use the rays of the sun, good potting soil, nutrients and an open balcony to grow our plant, so if anything come to mind, let me know :)
-PM

Back
Top Bottom