Trainwreck pics

davidhseo

Trainwreck. Supposedly from cali. $25 1g. Sorry couldn't get any better pictures because I don't have my camera with me, so I had to just borrow a friend's.

Trainwreck1.jpg

damn....that looks great! +rep for that greenery bro!

yea 25 a gram is a lot of money.....if weed sold for that around here id get into sellin the stuff hahahah not even hash is that price

Yea, weed prices are whack in my area. Of course when you buy bigger amounts, its not going to be the same $25 1g price. But there also isn't a big big discount either like eveyrone else seems to be getting. Two days ago, I got O.G. Kush hash from the same guy I got this trainwreck from for $40 1g. It was the highest I've ever been in a long time.

Well if you're paying 40$ a gram for OG Kush hash, it better be the best damn hash around. None the less, I hope you enjoyed it! ;)

Well if you're paying 40$ a gram for OG Kush hash, it better be the best damn hash around. None the less, I hope you enjoyed it! ;)

Well, I can't really judge the OG hash too well because that is my first hash that I have ever tried. I've been smoking for about around 2-3 years but I've never had the chance to smoke hash till now.

I get bomb ass trainwreck at medical clubs here in CA, and that definitely is a classic trainwreck looking nug. Have fun with it.

Back
Top Bottom