Trainwreck x SSH

I like Trainwreck, it has a nice citrus/pine fresh scent, sativa-ish high, and is a medium producer. I have not grown Trainwreck in it's original glory from seed, I actually acquired what I have as a clone from a friend. I liked it enough to try and keep it, and Super Silver Haze seemed like a good one to pollinate it with.

Since this crop was the first cross, and is the furthest thing from stabilised, I have several different characteristics among the sisters. Some smell like SSH, some like TW, some are a combo of both, and some are all their own.

I've been having troubles with mold, mildew, and bugs, mostly due to an avocado tree that was in my yard (I cut it down). The avocado tree was diseased, and covered in powdery mildew, which in turn contaminated everything in my yard, so I am now in the process of having to phase out diseased plants and clones, while trying not to lose any of my preferred varieties.

I am actually harvesting the Silver Bullet right now, and will try and take photos to show the variances amongst the sisters, but no promises.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo

gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Silver_Bullet_001.JPG

Late_Nov_Early_Dec_018.JPG

This was the final outcome... about 3lbs of what I consider to be medical grade potency. I even had a lot of hardcore Indica fans coming and asking for the Silver Bullet by name! I believe it may have had the Indica feel to it due to a semi-late harvest, about 50-60% amber trichomes. The cross was/is relatively mildew/mold resistant (a trait I find extremely important since I'm not even a mile from the ocean), and was able to withstand wind, rain, and cool temperatures while thriving nicely. The buds themselves could have been a bit more dense, but were highly resinous, and some plants turned purple while others stayed green. I cloned it for two generations, and pulled a couple seeds from the last to be harvested.

All in all I was very satisfied with the grow, harvest, and finished product, not to mention the outstanding hash I made with sub-par nugs and trimmings. I consider it a successful crossbreed, and plan on continuing the breeding process to stabilize the cross, and establish my own (locally popular) variety.

Unfortunately (or not), my continued success with growing has created a huge lack of time for much of anything else. :ganjamon:

Now that a way to update a journal. :bravo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now. :goodjob:

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:ganjamon:

What a beautiful grow, congratulations! :passitleft:

Peace and 420 :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom