Trainwreck

What ever you do DONT buy Greenhouse seeds trainwreck. Its a straight up fake. I grew it out along side the artaca cut and It was total bs. yeah it tasted ok and the high was ok but not like the real trainwreck!!! not at all. IMO greenhouse genetics are not worth buying no matter how many bs awards they get.

Yea I knew it was not the real deal TW they have in northen Cali but thought I would give it a try. Come on greenhouse has come out with some good starins, dont be such a hater.

Yea I knew it was not the real deal TW they have in northen Cali but thought I would give it a try. Come on greenhouse has come out with some good starins, dont be such a hater.

I am not hating I agree Some of their strains are pretty good from what I hear but I dont know anyone that has grown and good GHS gear. all the times I tried GHS I was disappointed. Then again. opinions are like assholes every bodies got one.:bong:

So legacy420, Cannabis Cup awards are BS ????? That may be the craziest thing I've heard all year..... So if I may ask what MJ awards do you consider non-bs ??? Also I have grown GH Trainwreck and it turned out phenomenal, thinkin the problem you had was the grower, without the knowledge even the best strains will be horrible. My buddy actually has a clone of the GH Trainwreck I grew and I will post a pic of it tomorrow to let others on here decide after seeing a visual of it in action.

What ever you do DONT buy Greenhouse seeds trainwreck. Its a straight up fake. I grew it out along side the artaca cut and It was total bs. yeah it tasted ok and the high was ok but not like the real trainwreck!!! not at all. IMO greenhouse genetics are not worth buying no matter how many bs awards they get.

Trainwrecks real dude lol. I know the guy who grew these.

Trainwrecks real dude lol. I know the guy who grew these.

Not to hate on anyones trainwreck, but it's no secret that GHS breeds fake strains. They won a bunch of well deserved awards back in the 90's, but after Shanti left them he took all his original genetics with him. GHS then decided to start breeding bunches of plants looking for specific traits so they could sell them as what they had when Shanti was with them. If you do some googling you can read all about it. Whole lotta belly aching, but a lot of fyi there too.

That being said, I'm sure all GHS strains aren't crap, but also know that some of em are.

I have no experience with GHS strains as imo why them when there are other better breeders out there? Just stating what is readily available by a quick google or two..

Not to hate on anyones trainwreck, but it's no secret that GHS breeds fake strains.

lulz carefully choose your words they cross the cutting with a plant that has good seed production - the youtube video explains it. "the trainwreck makes huge calyxes with tons of big seeds."

so its like 25% false to call it trainwreck when really it is a cross between trainwreck and something - oh well.

I have 3 reg kandy kush x skunk goin :) cool to know there are arcata genetics in it

Yeah I got a fem'd kandy kush bean that I'm growing into a mother and then got all those skunk cross freebies.. Just couldn't pass it up it, I have too many going right now, but next I'm gonna plant that kandy kush x skunk and the kushberry x skunk. :yummy: Hope to see some pics of your plants as they grow up. :slide: <-- lulz

lulz carefully choose your words

:winkyface:

But cant forget I also said:
That being said, I'm sure all GHS strains aren't crap, but also know that some of em are.
But even then the strains some might consider crap I might consider killer shit, so take everything with a grain of salt, but Shanti himself said he took all his original stuff and they had none of it left, that doesn't mean Arjan and crew didn't get their hands on some killer shit of their own.

here to confirm that the GHS is actually pretty dank to the smoke, despite being the illegitimate offspring of the true trainwreck and having the identity crisis. that said - a different strain from greenhouse would be good a ghs original is best bet arjan's haze is supposed to be a rad sativa and it can yield pretty awesome too.

I must admit I was sceptical after reading about this strain here, but damn - GHS Train Wreck came out great. With the characteristic foxtail and an amazing sweet taste and smell. Really nice long lasting high. Very easy to grow as well. Tolerant to over/under fertilization, cold/heat, pH fluctuations and so on. Great strain. Beautiful too! This one will stay in my rotation. Doing a 32 plant grow with this strain right now. Just harvested a plant grown in soil and will harvest 3 more later this week

420-magazine-mobile1181766011.jpg

This is 15 minutes after chopping her down. Really love that fox tail

420-magazine-mobile2126280241.jpg

Just harvested 1.2 kg of dried buds from this strain. Took ten and a half week from I planted the clones till I harvested. That's not bad at all. Recommended.

This is 500 grams ready for the cure. Starting to smell very nice now.
20180205_105246.jpg

Some buds I put in a jar just to have something nice to look at. Sadly the green background ruins the photo

20180210_003451.jpg

Here are a few pics of my trainwreck... including one that was featured on a H.Times article on 4-20 last year which was a pretty cool honor. Anyhow, I know for a fact this is Trainwreck as it has a very distinct taste, almost a pine/lemon/sprite type taste... with a little bit of skunkyness.

yes greenhouse has them :slide::slide::slide: :rollit::rollit::rollit: :peace:
well there both very special strains. but out of the two i'd say trainwreck. that's just my opinion tho. everything about that bud was just insane. that shit had the dankest smell and taste of like this piney fuckin skunky flavor lol. i mean the strawberry was awesome. who's not gonna like weed that smells and tastes like strawberries right. but me personaly i liked trainwreck better. i just think i would get tired of strawberry after awhile you know.
My first grow as a couple years ago when I got some Citrix seeds from Denver Clone store about 5 years ago. This year Im growing Trainwreck from 420 and both are 70% Sativa and the Citrix was outstanding. Pineapple X LA Confidential. Im at 38 degress latitude on the East Coast and that is the northern limit for sativa but it does much better here than Indica. Very humid and Alabama hot in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom