Trainwreck

Or end of September outdoor.

We recently had some of these frosty little gems. I think I have never tried a better strain for late night PTSD insomnia. I got very stoned right away and developed a sleepy grog within a half hour after finishing the vape. The seed house I bought our current Bianca from (AMS)doesn't carry trainwreck but I am in search of some from reputable dealer. Any suggestions?

Hey man, I dunno how this Trainwreck could put you to sleep really. The one I grew was a very potent sativa-dominant rocket. Speediness isn't extreme, cause high is very clear-headed and lightly euphoric, but this is definitely a stimulating strain, and I only smoke it during a day. I hear it's more or less the same with original cut.

I cannot speculate on the why of it's effect on me. I tried it because a grower friend was quite proud of his cloned buds. Someone on another board I asked said it may have been that the trichomes were more mature and amber and that's why it led to a couch-magnet buzz. All I know is for several days my 2a.m. creepy crawlies were vanquished in a stoney snooze. That's good enough for me. I plan to leave a plant or two for late harvest to compare and test the theory.

Back
Top Bottom